Page 95 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    I bought the cauldron to get the lucky magic because I saw people say it had a timer. I was a lower level player during that event a few years ago and have to rely on the rare drops from the rainbow gate to do lucky trades. Now, they changed it to deco only. I understand making it deco only for players that don't have the lucky workshop but if you have it then you should be able to get the drops. I should have used those gems for a rainbow pot.
    Try the Request Form link and see if you can get a refund. That's what I'm trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Try the Request Form link and see if you can get a refund. That's what I'm trying.
    I just submitted one. 🤞

Thanks for the feedback, I'll share them with the team. These items are offered for anyone who wants to buy them as decoration in their Kingdom. Removing the timer will help prevent accidentally speeding the timer only to collect Coins and XP again.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    It sure causes confusion offering in sales exact copies of re-released items.. with drops that have been changed, item turned into decos and nulled.

I was nearly ready to buy another lucky cauldron greedily thinking I could collect more magic to use in the lucky shop. Thankfully I read the forum first! BUT.. what happens to players who don't pass by the forum? (a slap in the face )
    Now I see the name has been changed.. but at first sight, who remembers the exact name of a tiny long time ago item? The colors of such items should be changed so players immediately know.. they are different!

I'm now reluctant in buying another Aideen.. the original is very nice and has many useful/helpful drops.. BUT.. do we know if she is an original.. or a useless 'false' copy?

EDIT: Aideen problem resolved.. she's capped.. I can own only ONE!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 03-13-18 at 03:30 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Help
    Can‘t buy Aiden the Leprechaun Faerie !?!
    says am maxed out but only have 47 Royal Buildings/41 Crafted Buildings thought Limit was changed to 50!?!

Or what does She count as!?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Help
    says am maxed out but only have 47 Royal Buildings/41 Crafted Buildings thought Limit was changed to 50!?!

Do you already have one? I do, so I’ve just tested to see if it would let me buy another one. It said I was at my limit. So you can obviously only have one. I was debating wether to get another one or not as well.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Help

She counts as Decoration.. like animals and other storable characters.. but she's capped to ONE.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for replies!
    My fault... have her already (couldn‘t find as too much stuff out)

Host(ess)
    I spent a lot of gems on things that are now show deco only as they were showing a timer. I was checking before spending as I don't want to waste gems on decos :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It sure causes confusion offering in sales exact copies of re-released items.. with drops that have been changed, item turned into decos and nulled.

I was nearly ready to buy another lucky cauldron greedily thinking I could collect more magic to use in the lucky shop. Thankfully I read the forum first! BUT.. what happens to players who don't pass by the forum? (a slap in the face )
    Now I see the name has been changed.. but at first sight, who remembers the exact name of a tiny long time ago item? The colors of such items should be changed so players immediately know.. they are different!

I'm now reluctant in buying another Aideen.. the original is very nice and has many useful/helpful drops.. BUT.. do we know if she is an original.. or a useless 'false' copy?

EDIT: Aideen problem resolved.. she's capped.. I can own only ONE!
    Agree. Especially when it's a gem purchase. Thought a little extra Lucky Magic would be nice. Purchased the Cauldron only to find out it's been delegated deco dud status. Sad face.