Page 79 of 212 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Well, I bought it. He is so so cute !
    Can you post a screen shot of the inventory card, what is the timer, & info part? Also curious about the drops.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can you post a screen shot of the inventory card, what is the timer, & info part? Also curious about the drops.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	38137

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	38138

The timer is 4 hours and the drops I guess there are similar with Pepe. I forgot the first collection, I guess I had some rat tail. The second one was wheat

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Indryia !

The the Pepe Jr looks like:
    Pepe Jr. - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Pepe Jr wants to grow up to be just like Pepe le Skunkupine someday. Has a chance to drop Golden Apples!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Rat Tail, Fur, Sugar Cane, Tomato, Corn, Golden Apple
    Events: Back to School! - September 2017
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Just saw an offer of 1 minute unlimited energy x 15 and 25 golden cabbages and wool. Is it like advertised 15 x 1 minute unlimited energy or 15 minutes unlimited energy as I have read in other threads in previous event offers? I have never bought anything with real money in this game but if 15 x 1 minute energy that would be an very interresting offer, as 15 minutes unlimited enery would be useless for me

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It is 15 minutes of unlimited energy - it starts as soon as you purchase, so be prepared with all of your items to collect/chop etc. You do need quite a few rocks to chop again...

Rhino Keeper
    I always buy this offer I love it however in the past when the 15 min ended you got a full energy at the end this time you do not. It is still a wonderful option but obviously much better the old way I most likely will only buy 1 where normally I would buy it twice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I always buy this offer I love it however in the past when the 15 min ended you got a full energy at the end this time you do not. It is still a wonderful option but obviously much better the old way I most likely will only buy 1 where normally I would buy it twice.
    Yes, you do.
    I bought it twice for Monster Hunt and I ended up with full energy every time.

New Resident
    I noticed this lack of full energy this time as well.... seems very greedy to me. These have been the ONLY real money purchases I have ever made and now I feel like it's another slap in the face. I'm not going to purchase these any more, very disappointed. Why take something away from us that's so small as some extra clicks??? I have also searched for a thread that addresses the fact that 40 energy just isn't enough any more. We add animals, buildings and continue to have more items to drain our energy. We play the events and they are very energy intensive and it leaves nothing left for general maintenance to keep the castle humming along. For the players at Level 50 40 energy just isn't cutting it!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please note that if you think you have encountered a bug, the discussion forum is not the place to post. For the unlimited energy vs refill, please check this post in the bugs forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Unlimited-time

Executive Chef
    I saw a pop up yesterday saying you can buy that flower that drops green leaves for crafting the level 7 beams and blocks. However, I looked all over the shop several times and can't said flower. Especially checked the one section that has a big Sale sticker on (Decorations) and the Featured section, but no flower there today either. Any idea where they're hiding it?