Page 76 of 212 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    The root mine is on sale for 280 gems. Looks pretty cool. The lilies are just for deco value. The fortune tent is never updated anymore. Wouldn't get it
    Completely agreed!!!!!!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    The rooted mine is a waste of gems imo. I bought it the night it came out as it promised golden nuggets. I haven't had one drop and I've been collecting from it daily since it came out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bebit****puneper0864213579 View Post
    no, i have it in storage and the fortunes are not so great.... maybe is something to do between events?
    I'm level 50+ too and I just got the Fortune Teller Tent just for something new to do but it only drops coins after 16 hrs! No fortunes! Bummed. Looks cool but a waste of gems imo. Pffft.
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I'm level 50+ too and I just got the Fortune Teller Tent just for something new to do but it only drops coins after 16 hrs! No fortunes! Bummed. Looks cool but a waste of gems imo. Pffft.
    it's random thing so keep taping it might give you a task. Here is info about the fortune teller: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1043994
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 06-01-17 at 11:37 AM.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    With the fortune tent, please make sure you are aware of how the tent works: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Fortune-Tent)

This thread is in the Hub as a separate thread.

There's a new pack for sale that has 40 pelts in it! Honestly, I don't even know what else comes in the pack. I just saw the 40 pelts and heard angels singing. Lol.

The pack is $9.99 USD.

Rhino Keeper
    The wizard school is on sale for those that don't have it

Rhino Keeper
    I have just enough gems saved up to get either the wizard school or Ivy's bakery. Which is the best investment? I'm at level 28. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    I have just enough gems saved up to get either the wizard school or Ivy's bakery. Which is the best investment? I'm at level 28. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Wizard school all the way!!! You get 10 energy every 4.5 hours once fully upgraded... it really helps
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Wizard school all the way!!! You get 10 energy every 4.5 hours once fully upgraded... it really helps
    Thanks! I was kind of leaning for the wizard school. From reading the forums, it seems almost everyone has one