Page 72 of 212 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Think that's because it was a prize for an event then the option went in the market is why but just guessing
    I could swear I got mine from an event that I used quite a few gems to finish. (It was worth it so I'm glad I did.) But I can't buy a second one. ��

Rhino Keeper
    New sales available in the featured section. Faerie campfire, magic fruit tree and orange tree for four days on offer.

Executive Chef
    Apple trees are half prices. Long time ago, I bought two at full price then my knight brought back 6 from the trips maybe they did not know what the apple trees look like before I planted them for real
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Is the farrier campfire a decoration only I searched the inventory and building tabs to try and find it thank you

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Is the farrier campfire a decoration only I searched the inventory and building tabs to try and find it thank you
    Faerie campfire is deco only. 2x2 I believe.

I also have a value pack offer for $4.99 (USD) 2 mythic mushrooms, 15 rotten cabbages, and 75 energy.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    with the new releases in the Baron's tent, i was hoping for a sale on the cabbage hut!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Faerie campfire is deco only. 2x2 I believe.

I also have a value pack offer for $4.99 (USD) 2 mythic mushrooms, 15 rotten cabbages, and 75 energy.
    Me too, 4,5€ slight increase in price in comparison with the last time this bundle was on offer.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you princess

I'm very annoyed by purchasing the current bundle. It specifically advertises "Pack Energy" but when you purchase this bundle for $8.00 the energy goes straight into your immediate supply. Not what I thought I was paying for :/
    Not sure how to attach the screen shot on the forum... doesn't seem to work from my ��

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This is normal... Unless it shows it's an energy crate, then the energy is immediate. Sorry you didn't realise this.