Page 7 of 212 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

The only thing I have to do tomorrow is collect as many blooms as possible (30 in fact) to make the 3 forest magic (1 is a reward from part 2) for the tree upgrade. I've got everything else collected or crafted for the upgrade except for a few more extract.

So the only item worth anything to me is the Paradise Bloom & I have complete confidence I'll get all the blooms required to craft the magic for this last Chapter
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-24-16 at 01:59 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Thanks Solientus ~ Nice job, there.

My offer is the same that PrincessCup posted in the event thread (& I'm borrowing her pic, lol):

(Sorry it's so big, lol)

By Lorrainne's suggestion in-game, I fixed myself a delicious & refreshing coconut rum tottie instead of opening my wallet but ....I'm sipping & still torn, lol.
    What to do, what to dooooo!?!

So, who's buying (or bought)??? LOL

ETA: (more sipping thoughts, lol)..
    On 1 hand, it's only $5.
    On the other hand, my wallet has been zipped shut for a GLIMMERY PURPLE reason, lol.
    On 1 hand, it'd give me 2 ea of the pretty flowers!
    On the other hand, they're useless after the event unless S8 gives us something to craft w/their drops in the Forest Workshop (HUGE *hint, hint*, lol)
    On 1 hand, I'm working on more than 1 tree.
    On the other hand, who cares? The tree just drops WOOD (seriously!?! Lol)

....more thinking... GAH! lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-24-16 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Add'l tottie thoughts lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post

My offer is the same that PrincessCup posted in the event thread (& I'm borrowing her pic, lol):

(Sorry it's so big, lol)

By Lorrainne's suggestion in-game, I fixed myself a delicious & refreshing coconut rum tottie instead of opening my wallet but ....I'm sipping & still torn, lol.

On 1 hand, it's only $5.
    On the other hand, my wallet has been zipped shut for a GLIMMERY PURPLE reason, lol.
    On the other hand, they're useless after the event unless S8 gives us something to craft w/their drops in the Forest Workshop (HUGE *hint, hint*, lol)

When I logged in and the sale screen popped up I said Heck yeah!! cuz I'm a total sucker for flowers I think the dahlias are especially pretty and I was wishing I could buy another in the market. So happy I auto-pilot hit the buy button before taking a screen shot lol I figure it's the cost of a coffee and it makes me happy and that's the whole point of the game.

(Sorry it's so big, lol)

On 1 hand, it's only $5.

Yea...it's the fact all drops stop from the flowers after the event & the forest workshop is useless then too that keeps me from opening the wallet.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

On 1 hand, it's only $5.

Well, you've convinced me.
    I now have some nice chilled fermented hops in hand to reply

Oh..., sale..., right. Two trees will be quite a feat if you get them both done....and it's always nice to have a matching set of plants for your matching trees...you've also received a glimmery-purple-something-else which could in theory offset your pack price...

I'm a bad influence, I'm sorry.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    Gahhhhhhhh .... This shouldn't be this hard to decide, lol

There are such good arguments on BOTH SIDES.

...think I need to make another tottie (& thx for joining me, Solientus lol)

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea...it's the fact all drops stop from the flowers after the event & the forest workshop is useless then too that keeps me from opening the wallet.
    That fact, plus the same glimmery purple reason NW mentioned (How did that picture get so big?!?) helped make the decision easy for me. BUT I'm only working on one tree and I have everything I need for that except 29 blossoms. (We got one as a reward somewhere along the way.)

If I was doing multiple trees, if the flowers kept their drops, or, if I was way behind on collections, it would have been very hard to resist.

Ps.. Thanks for doing the math Solientus

Need 30 blossoms after all (but no biggie) because apparently this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	31921 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	31922 is just another 'extra'. Anyone else feel like maybe there was supposed to be more to this? With the three little extra rewards that have no purpose?
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-25-16 at 05:10 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    And it seems no matter how beautiful or useful some of the past events items are there never seems to be an effort from S8 to add on or create a dual purpose or new purpose for such items. Sorry to be negative. I love flowers too and the packet caught my eye for sure. But I'm going to pass.

Executive Chef
    For those who are curious & wondering -- the Essence of the Forest bundle can only be purchased once. Then it disappears from your sidebar.
    (Yeah, I caved yesterday and yeah, I'm the scab who crossed over the glimmery-purple picket line, lol.)

Rhino Keeper
    So I might buy this if I knew how much it cost?

ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBOURS THE MORE THE MERRIER

ID: SHEEBA8188

Page 7 of 212 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast