Page 6 of 212 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Fashion Designer
    That mine sounds cool as long as it's not like that terrible lucky trade drop rate!!!!

Fashion Designer
    This is my sale pack today

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	459 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	31863  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-23-16 at 10:14 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    This is my sale pack today
    Mine too and it's the second time I've seen a Clydesdale....does anyone know what they drop beyond horsehair?

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Mine too and it's the second time I've seen a Clydesdale....does anyone know what they drop beyond horsehair?
    He drops 40 energy every 7 days and some type of armor usually

Rhino Keeper
    Are these both US Dollars? Any reason for the difference in cost? Pretty sure the price was the same in my currency, equal to about us $26 each

🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    That mine sounds cool as long as it's not like that terrible lucky trade drop rate!!!!
    I wish to get that mine as a reward for a quest not for $100!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    I wish to get that mine as a reward for a quest not for $100!
    I'd buy the mine for gems, but not money. Certainly not $100 anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I'd buy the mine for gems, but not money. Certainly not $100 anyway.
    YES! same here!
    S8 , please pretty please, add these unique items to market for gems. This way Each player has a chance to get it. Ive been saving gems all this time and occasionally could afford expensive buildings. But $100 , i mean, come on..

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    YES! same here!
    S8 , please pretty please, add these unique items to market for gems. This way Each player has a chance to get it. Ive been saving gems all this time and occasionally could afford expensive buildings. But $100 , i mean, come on..
    Agree. I havent even seen it in any kingdom yet - that basically shows that people can't afford it.
    I would also pay gems , but not real bucks..
    Hopefully , these items will be added into the game like a super rare drop or a reward for a difficult quest or just in market for gems.
    Who knows, maybe S8 will hear us.

Sale 06-24-16 (Seeds/Flowers Bundle)

Just thought I'd go ahead and post this incase anyone else is around the same progression as me and wondered if the sale might be worth it. (I'm on a limited budget so I really have to think these things through lol)

My sale shows Essence of the Forest - 20 Forest Seeds, 15 forest Petals, and one of each plant (thistle, dahlia, and I assume the Paradise Bloom which i don't have yet) for $6.49.
    From my thinking, lets assume I don't need the seeds or petals anymore, and so that makes it 3 Plants for $6.49 or about $2.20 each.
    For about $2.33 (Assuming buying gems at regular price -120 for $6.99) you get 40 gems.
    If I thought this out right, it's about 40 gems per plant.
    Now you could value the Paradise Bloom more if you are currently on day 10 of the event, but that's a whole other thing. (You can also factor Sale gem price or free gems, but again a whole other thing.)

I'm on day 8 myself, still need about 20 Forest Extract (Thistle drops), 40 Nectar (Dahlia drops), and 10 Forest Blooms (Paradise plant).
    My drops haven't been horrible, a lot of the time 1 Extract, the odd 3-5 sometimes. With 2 and a half days left I think I'll manage the remaining Extract no problem (as it's 3 gems to speed up anyways if I'm short) and the 40 nectar will be close, but that requires 1 gem to speed (again if I'm short). I imagine I wouldn't need more then 15-20 gems at the worst to help speed.

Like I say I'm on day 8, waiting on day 9 and have all my Petal Potions/Forest Essence ready. For me this sale isn't ideal. I have free gems from downloading their suggested games so i think I'll be able to squeak through fine without additional plants or money being spent.

Getting the Paradise Bloom early is very tempting though, I will admit.
    Hope this helps incase anyone was trying to decide. I imagine if there's anyone from, lets say, Day 3-4 onward, this would probably be a good pack to get. Or if you're just looking for more flowers for your king/Queendom of course!
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Page 6 of 212 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast