Page 52 of 212 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    I too am wondering why my value pack is not the holiday one but keeps recycling the rainbow pot, trade tickets and energy crates. Would love to have the holiday items. Missing revenue opertunities here S8 not just by me but others as well.
    I agree.i didn't get the turkey bundle or the holiday bundle. Would probably have purchased both. Again, part of the strange randomness from S8.

Note: I've been a level 50 player for years but have only just started collecting decorations and animals. Makes my fantasy world more fun. ��
    Last edited by hkcorrigan; 12-06-16 at 06:32 AM.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    I agree.i didn't get the turkey bundle or the holiday bundle. Would probably have purchased both. Again, part of the strange randomness from S8.

I have all the turkey animals but I don't know what was in the holiday bundle. I got the rainbow pot/trade tickets/2 energy crate for 9.00 bundle.

(CDN Pricing)

Holiday Bundle:

Last edited by Solientus; 12-06-16 at 08:56 AM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

i got that bundle as well, the one with the trade tickets.....i would buy a few if i knew we were going to get expansions...but as it is now, it does not seem like i would get any use out of it.....but thank you anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    (CDN Pricing)

Holiday Bundle:

What country is everyone in and with what bundles? I have the trade ticket one in CA, USA Maybe it makes a difference which country/area you are in as to what you are offered. US versus Canada or Au, etc...
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

What country is everyone in and with what bundles? I have the trade ticket one in CA, USA Maybe it makes a difference which country/area you are in as to what you are offered. US versus Canada or Au, etc...
    I'm in the US too but on the east coast and I've got both the Holiday Bundle and the trade tickets one. I'm level 46 and play on Android.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in central Europe and have both bundles. Now I'm really curious if it makes any difference

Edit: I also play on Android, so maybe this is the reason?

Fashion Designer
    I'm in Canada, got the turkey animal bundle around the US Thanksgiving, not at our Thanksgiving. I currently have the rainbow pot bundle. Have not received the snowman bundle. IOS.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    I'm in the south central United States and a level 50 player. I got the turkey animal bundle during Thanksgiving. I currently have the trade ticket bundle for two more days. I remain optimistic that I'll get the holiday bundle when the current one expires. That's what happened with the turkey animal bundle. I never have 2 offers simultaneously for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I'm in the south central United States and a level 50 player. I got the turkey animal bundle during Thanksgiving. I currently have the trade ticket bundle for two more days. I remain optimistic that I'll get the holiday bundle when the current one expires. That's what happened with the turkey animal bundle. I never have 2 offers simultaneously for some reason.
    I never had the Thanksgiving turkey animal bundle show up. I'm hoping since I did the new update and have the Winter version now things might change for the better.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔