Page 47 of 212 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I got one the last time I bought the bundle (2 bundles ago actually), haven't purchased this time around though.
    I ask because there are 2 different rainbow pots - they look the same, but stack separately in the inventory. The ones in the last bundle didn't seem to have any expansion permits. However the pots that could be bought for gems for a limited time had permits very frequently....I was just wondering which these are before I splash out....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    Is anyone getting expansion permits from the rainbow pots in this offer?
    Nope. Last group, I got two of them as well as a Sweet Feast and six gems. This time around I got beams, blocks, etc. Best chop was a wisp lantern. I may try again though. Those trade tickets sure help move things along! Saving my energy boxes for the next monster hunt, I think. Love that it's energy we can choose to use when we want it and not added immediately. That is a great way to do this IMO, so THANKS S8!!

Rhino Keeper
    they got me again with the gold pot sale! gosh its like once a month i buy these packs haha i just love cracking the pots open
    MY FIRST ONE DROPPED A PERMIT WAAAAAT

Hi there - given the new trades that sometimes involve gold items, would it be possible to get the golden mine back? I didn't realize it was available the first time around.

Rhino Keeper
    idk if this is the right place to say it but, GUYS,
    there is a PEACOCK in the new video for castle story in the app store along with a glimpse of our new bird delivery friend
    sooooo maybe it will be here soon??? part of the new trade system? a prize to trade for? looked too cool and i know a few of you have wanted one!

Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Attachment 33582

I thought about another goldmine too but $50US is too rich for me! Gift is only included with the $10, $20, $50 gem buys.
    can someone confirm other "golden Drops" from the Mine as golden Eggs, Apples and Nuggets? - like Pegasus Statue....
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    can someone confirm other "golden Drops" from the Mine as golden Eggs, Apples and Nuggets? - like Pegasus Statue....
    Yes, me Twice. But no Pegasus
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    besides the usual golden eggs, apples and nuggets.. I've seen the Pegasus Statue and also Floral Rainbow Arch. however extra drops are not seen often.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Anyone else craving a sale bundle with energy crates to help with the event? Wink wink...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping for some kind of bundle to help with the current events!! Haha. I keep waiting for one to pop up.