Page 42 of 212 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    First collection from Celestial Stag was a luminescence. Happy with this little guy!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    I have 2 golden mines and they have dropped apples, nuggets, a LOT of eggs, a Pegasus statue, a gold brazier, golden path, and the golden arch. Anything other than apples, nuggets and eggs seems to be VERY RARE though, as I've only had one drop of each.
    I am very much looking forward to future drops after reading your comment.

The celestial stag is not for sale under my decorations where can I purchase this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    The celestial stag is not for sale under my decorations where can I purchase this?
    He was a gift with gem purchase for about 3 hrs. yesterday. Now he is gone, but hopefully S8 will bring him back again before the moon event ends. I would like to get a second one. *fingers crossed*

Rhino Keeper
    The Celestial Stag is available again through gem purchase. Don't miss it again if you want one!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	33496

Last edited by kooky panda; 09-19-16 at 02:14 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Rhino Keeper
    I also have a 2 day sale offer that makes me think about the next update most probably involving upgrading a building to level 6.

4 day offer Monster Hunt Bundle 09-15-16
    25 Shield Tokens, 25 Sword Tokens, 25 Staff Tokens, 10 Dire Boar Traps, 100 Energy $13 CAD
    All of the following is in Canadian Funds, but I assume equivalent percents for currency are practiced.

Just my thoughts on this offer:
    Staff, Sword, Shield Tokens 3 Gems each if purchased in Trader Wagon = 75 Gems/3 = 225Gems
    10 Dire Boar Traps @ 5Gems/pc = 50Gems
    --------------
    275Gems = 13.75CAD regular Gem price making the 100 Energy "free"

**Another option to look at is this:
    Regular price $13 gets you 250Gems (at regular price), with that you can buy 50 Dire Boar Traps (@5Gems/pc with 8 potential swings per unit)

With a possible 8 HP,
    Lets assume an average of 5 actual hits per mob spawned = 5 Shield Tokens.
    Once battle is done, Staff, Sword and more Shield tokens can drop.
    Let again assume a average of 2 Sword and 2 Staff (I've seen up to 4 of either so far) and an additional 1 Shield = 2 SW, 2 ST, 2 SH
    So, at the end of 1 Dire Boar ****, an average 7 SH, 2 SW, and 2 ST per trap.

$13CAD (for Gems purchase at regular price) = 50 traps could on average net you 350 Shield Tokens, 100 Sword Tokens, 100 Staff Tokens
    This method requires you to use whatever energy you have on your own through producers or hourly replen and would be the only "downside".

The ability to purchase Dire Boar traps in the Market (Nature -> Other) also only shows up after completing required quests and level requirements so this deal maybe be more attractive to certain rulers.
    I feel higher level kingdoms will have a much better result with the second option above.
    Also with the second option, it doesn't necessarily require spending any money, rather Gems received through Trades, game downloads, adventures, etc.

**Edit - 3rd option could be Legendary Traps (@25Gems/pc)
    $13CAD -> 250Gems -> 10 Leg. Traps
    Looking at thread here, let's assume bad luck and you only spawn 10 Blue Dire Boars and no Glimmer Trolls
    With a possible 30 HP
    Lets assume an average 19 hits = 19 Shield Tokens
    Once battle is done, Staff, Sword and more Shield tokens can drop.
    Lets again assume an average of 2 Staff, 2 Sword, and 2 more Shields
    So, at the end of 1 Blue Dire Boar trap, an average 21 Shield, 2 Staff, and 2 Sword.

With not-so-great luck potentially:
    $13CAD (for Gems purchase at regular price) = 10 traps could on average net you 210 Shield Tokens, 20 Sword, and 20 Staff Tokens, but with the potential of a Glimmer Troll (90HP) spawning which could easily give you more Sword and Staff randomly throughout the fight and another 40-60 Shield Tokens.

I wasn't sure where to post this, here or current event thread, so please move as necessary.
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-16-16 at 06:37 AM. Reason: punctuation, more info
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    it does amaze me the stats Solientus is able to complete.. thank you for sharing your extra-ordinary thoughts.. so very helpful!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    GoldMine, JewelCart, GlimmerCrystal on sale with gem offer.. offer lasting only for 6hours.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    GoldMine, JewelCart, GlimmerCrystal on sale with gem offer.. offer lasting only for 6hours.
    I don't have this offer. Might have considered a second goldmine.