Page 23 of 212 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    xtinem ~ please let us know the timers.

ETA: n/mind, Solientus edited with the info.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-10-16 at 01:02 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    *Edit* my bad, it's smaller and I didn't notice, 22hrs 'til I can pet : /
    Fountain says 5hrs.
    You sure it's 22 hrs til you can pet it to grow (can you tell it's a baby size) or is it like the pink & wedding Ali's, with a 22-hr timer for variable energy drops?

ETA: the fountain looks tiny .. 1x1? ...and is it animated?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    You sure it's 22 hrs til you can pet it to grow (can you tell it's a baby size) or is it like the pink & wedding Ali's, with a 22-hr timer for variable energy drops?
    It definately looks smaller then my grown up ali. I put them side by side on my board to be sure.
    I don't have any gems atm to speed though to find out for sure : /

**I just took a pic of them side by side, it's feet are smaller lol, that's the only way I could tell. I'll switch my pic in the other post once I get it done up.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    It definately looks smaller then my grown up ali. I put them side by side on my board to be sure.
    I don't have any gems atm to speed though to find out for sure : /
    Oh no, I wasn't suggesting that, lol, don't do that...just come back tomorrow and report.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    xtinem ~ please let us know the timers.
    Ok, first of all if you are a total sucker for anything faerie like me, you'll be squealing w delight when you see the faerie fountain. In this game small items are generally a pita bc they get lost etc. But these are adorable even if they're only 1x1. Five hr timer as noted by Solientus, drops might be...?? And the Faerie Alicorn? Who needs a reason to have a Faerie Alicorn?? lol 22 hr timer also noted by Solientus, I'm hoping drops are faerie related, I could use more murmur etc. I'll post soon as I collect *happy dance*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	284.9 KB 
ID:	32814

Edit - The Faerie Ali is the same size as the one-day Alis, like the Flower Power. Def not a baby.
    Edit edit - Fountains are not animated but still cute as all get out.
    Last edited by xtinem070672; 08-10-16 at 01:19 PM.

The little fountain unfortunately doesn't flow, but it's still really cute.
    And the Faerie Alicorn? Who needs a reason to have a Faerie Alicorn??
    @xtinem I've been such a tight wad lately but once I saw the bundle I just HAD to do it! They ARE adorable! I was hoping to get the Fairy Dragon this month and was going to pair it with the Naga (which I wasn't super, super crazy about...), but now I don't have to
    This Ali will pair up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Edit - The Faerie Ali is the same size as the one-day Alis, like the Flower Power. Def not a baby.
    Oh! No way! That's even more awesome then. I just thought it's feet looked smaller, thanks so much for confirming, I'm much more excited to have a Flower Power type...although I'd rather it had been in the Barons Tent then lol
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-10-16 at 01:25 PM.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    I was hoping to get the Fairy Dragon this month and was going to pair it with the Naga (which I wasn't super, super crazy about...), but now I don't have to
    This Ali will pair up nicely.
    That's exactly what I've been thinking! I just can't look at a naga in a tutu faerie wings or not lol

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't resist and got the package. Just wanted to report that once you buy the package, it disappears. So you cannot buy multiples.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I couldn't resist and got the package. Just wanted to report that once you buy the package, it disappears. So you cannot buy multiples.
    I just shut down my game to make sure there was no side goal pt 4 for the event and...the deal popped again.

Xtinem or Sunny, did yours pop again after a restart?
    If mines a glitch...I might have to take advantage...even though I really shouldn't.

*Edit, decided I better not. However, just thought I'd report the fountain can be turned (4 different sides).
    The Magic Garden drives me up the wall, I wish they'd give it 4 sides as well :P
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-10-16 at 01:58 PM.

Host(ess)
    To long time players, do you imagine the golden mine will ever be brought back in a value pack? I wish I saw that one and got it! (Value pack only) I wouldn't get it/or any other item if it came back as the included bonus with the $29.99 - $99.99 gem pack. I could see a small chance of buying the $19.99 pack for this but only if I havent put up my iPad after I have taken my sleeping pill that makes me loopy haha!

Do things ever reappear like the golden mine though value packs or only again in gem purchase specials?