Page 211 of 212 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    has anyone noticed a difference in the gingerbread man vs. stack? since one is cheaper than the other. i don't have a gem sale so hopefully i will have one before the sale is over. i had to buy a few gems to buy a few snowball piles in order to get my second candycane tuftkin so that i got the fawnicorn. bought the smallest pack which i figured was pretty good to get another 6 hour energy dropper & a weekly ali
    The stack has an 8 hour timer and the man is 6. I think that?s the only difference.
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    has anyone noticed a difference in the gingerbread man vs. stack? since one is cheaper than the other. i don't have a gem sale so hopefully i will have one before the sale is over. i had to buy a few gems to buy a few snowball piles in order to get my second candycane tuftkin so that i got the fawnicorn. bought the smallest pack which i figured was pretty good to get another 6 hour energy dropper & a weekly ali
    My gingerman stack has dropped 10 expansion permits vs 4 from the gingerman over the past year but I wouldn't rely on that as drops are so variable, it could easily be the other way around for someone else.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought two Demetria and got 6 energy from one and 8 for the other plus each dropped over 2200 coins. I am debating a third-I have the coins but then I may not have enough coins to buy snowballs plus I like groups of two so...

I thought there will be some expansions with reduced price as well. Any idea when will be the next expansions sale? New Year sale? Easter?

Fashion Designer
    Christmas at Castle Story is a bust as there is nothing to get excited about. 😞

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Christmas at Castle Story is a bust as there is nothing to get excited about. 😞

Even if you have everything else you can still get Demetria she?s stunning!
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas for those who celebrate.
    S8, thank you for the wonderful sale items to choose from, it's a perfect way to start my morning.
    I think I will go for the gingerbread man, I have the stack and love it.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Anybody else having trouble buying gems? I have a gem sale, tried buying a package and it just goes to the spinning wheel. Force quit, tried again, same thing. I double checked settings to ensure allow purchases was on. No use contacting support as gem sale will be over by the time they respond. In actuality probably a good thing as it saved me some $$$.

Fashion Designer
    Garden Peacock is on sale for 83 gems. Inventory info:

Garden Peacock
    Info: A stunning and rare peacock! Drops various crafting materials and has a chance to drop Golden Nuggets, Golden Apples, and Golden Eggs.
    Found: market, 165 gems (10 day sale for 149 gems during the Freshening up with Florals event)
    Drops: eggs, glimmerdust, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, jewels, pile of seeds, roast chicken
    Collection time: 12 hours

​if anyone has this, I’d be curious how often it drops golden items.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    It drops a small amount, its not like the Gold Mines that drop every time. It drops more than the Pot O' Gold's. I like it for the other items it drops (like other peacocks) & I like the way it looks.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx