Page 202 of 212 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    No, drops items from potion shop.
    Thanks for that answer. I was about to ask the same question.

So is the skelecorn a daily 2 energy dropper or is it a weekly?

Nevermind. Answered above. Looks like we posted at the same time!
    Thanks for that breakdown!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The skelecorn info from inventory guide

Skelecorn 1x1
    Found: Baron's Game Tent
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, 200 coins, 4-10 ENERGY plus rare chance for 20, 50 or 100 energy! (*Similar to the Pink & Wedding Alicorns.)
    Collection Time: 22 hrs

I have lots of these and even though 4 is the minimum, like all the others they generally drop more. Hope that info helps...

Farm Supplier
    Is the Witch's Cauldron a new item? I couldn't find it in the hub. Wondering if it's drops are similar to the Witch Alicolt.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the sales, but Halloween is so not my thing that, amazingly, I will be walking out of this with all my gems intact. Incredible.

Executive Chef
    I only have the Vampire Bat, but I like him a lot!
    Even during events, I always collect from him and get rare prizes often enough to make it worth while. (including Expansion Permits)
    But the drops are random, so I understand experiences may very.
    + he looks great!

Anyone know what 'Red Items' Cownt Dracula drops? (or if it was an event drop?)

I can't buy a Haunted Stable either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    Is the Witch's Cauldron a new item? I couldn't find it in the hub. Wondering if it's drops are similar to the Witch Alicolt.
    I don?t have the Alicolt-what is the timer and general drops of you don?t mind? But I bought the cauldron. 4 hour timer and my first drop was blue dye and super glue, my second was enchanted essence and another glue! So it drops 2 (sometimes 1) of the items in the potion shop every four hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I don?t have the Alicolt-what is the timer and general drops of you don?t mind? But I bought the cauldron. 4 hour timer and my first drop was blue dye and super glue, my second was enchanted essence and another glue! So it drops 2 (sometimes 1) of the items in the potion shop every four hours.
    Thanks for reporting on the drops. 4 hour timer is really good. The witch alicolt has an 8 hour timer. My last two collections gave me a super glue+jewels and a purple dye+water. It's complete list of drops is below though.

Witch Alicolt
    Info: A hauntingly cute Alicolt is sure to have you under its spell! Tends to sneak away with items crafted in the Potion Shop
    Found: individual prize from the Monster Mash Ball event, October 2016
    Drops: Allergy Potion, Architect's Paste, Blue Dye, Builder's Paste, Carrots, Enchanter's Essence, Energy, Horse Hair, Ivy's Hot Sauce, Jewels, Lumin Essence, Magic Cement, Purple Dye, Red Dye, Silver Ore, Simple Glue, Sugar, Super Glue, Water, Yellow Dye

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    The great pumpkin is 2 by 2 not 1 by 1. Also it says I have to level up to buy the haunted stable. Do I have to sell one of my current stables?
    Thanks, correction made.

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I also cannot purchase
    I have seen others with the Haunted Stable and two regular stables.

Incase anyone is interested, I have the Vampire Bat and he looks fabulous in my Halloween section, however I don't recall ever getting a Trade Ticket or Expansion Permit and I click him daily.
    I have 2 stables & the haunted stable, and I cannot purchase either. It can be it is limited to 2 in total. I got mine during an event.

The Bat drops Permits for sure, out of the permit droppers they are a good supply. I own 3 of them

Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    You might need to sell a town building to purchase the haunted stable, there’s a limit on the number you can have.
    Selling a Town build won't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

Anyone know what 'Red Items' Cownt Dracula drops? (or if it was an event drop?)

Strawberry, red petal, anything red!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry . I thought it was having a hang up due to the building limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I love the sales, but Halloween is so not my thing that, amazingly, I will be walking out of this with all my gems intact. Incredible.
    I have the opposite problem, I want ALL the things!!

Rhino Keeper
    That will be me on Black Friday.