Page 200 of 212 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Gold plated mermaid scales?! I'm going to join you both and hope for something stupendous also

Nightclub Owner
    Sharkpea - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A baby shark with a sweet spirit! Play with it to see waht it found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 500 gems
    Drops: Coins, Mermaid Scales
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1599624
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-19-19 at 12:16 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Sharkpea
    Info: A baby shark with a sweet spirit! Play with it to see waht it found for you!
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Requirements: 500 gems
    Drops: Coins, Mermaid Scales
    500 gems for some mermaid scales??? Have they never heard of a mermaid pond? The clue is in the name. Mermaid. 160 gems. Buy two! Buy three, even! You're still ahead on gems.

Seriously??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    500 gems for some mermaid scales??? Have they never heard of a mermaid pond? The clue is in the name. Mermaid. 160 gems. Buy two! Buy three, even! You're still ahead on gems.

Seriously??
    Yes, but collectors want one of Everything, and some peeps love the sharks.....just more options!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post

Seriously??
    Well...no one knew just what the baby shark would drop until some brave person went ahead and purchased it.
    Remember too that quite a bit of players begged for S8 to make the baby shark from that previous event available for gems. Some players didn't raise their baby shark at all, they just left him as a baby. That's how much they loved it.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm a hardcore collector but even I can't bring myself to purchase the Sharkpea. I'm actually pretty sad that its drops aren't better; I'd love to have him as a partner for Sherman but I can't justify that price for anything less than super rare material drops or energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm a hardcore collector but even I can't bring myself to purchase the Sharkpea. I'm actually pretty sad that its drops aren't better; I'd love to have him as a partner for Sherman but I can't justify that price for anything less than super rare material drops or energy.
    Yep...I guess whenever players are asking for S8 to make something available for gems we need to be very specific. E.g. Oh that baby Sherman is so adorable!!! I'd love to have a baby shark in my kingdom. I'd even be willing to pay no more than 150 gems for him." 😂

Nightclub Owner
    Frankencore - (Card)
    Info: A Manticore created by a mad scientist. It desperately wants to be loved despite it's unsightly appearance!
    Level: 10
    Source: Baron
    Requirements: 400 gems
    Drops: Coins, Manticore Whiskers, Fur, Mysterious Venom
    Events: Baron's Tent - October 2016, Baron's Tent - November 2016, Baron's Tent - October 2017, Baron's Tent - October 2018, Baron's Tent - October 2019
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94652
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Don’t blink!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	946BD546-54FA-4DE0-8946-98FDC0344C05.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	53503
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    How much energy does the great pumpkin give? I’m having a bad case of ‘want’