Page 192 of 212 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Host(ess)

Plush King

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I bought the plush king without difficulty, so either that's fixed or intermittent. I treated myself to the grand wisp, as I am looking for expansion items. I don't actually need much more currently in terms of trade tickets as I'm crafting an expansion permit almost daily due to my current providers. I'm dreading maxing out during this double ticket event if I don't keep on top of them. I do need coin though, if people have suggestions.

I'd be really interested in the drop rates from Ianthe though... is she a daily? Weekly?

I have the plush couple, and they are a daily energy dropper, along with occasional other useful things. I never skip collection from them.
    I am still having this issue and I have 101 neighbours! I've submitted a request, which will hopefully resolve the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I bought the plush king without difficulty, so either that's fixed or intermittent. I treated myself to the grand wisp, as I am looking for expansion items. I don't actually need much more currently in terms of trade tickets as I'm crafting an expansion permit almost daily due to my current providers. I'm dreading maxing out during this double ticket event if I don't keep on top of them. I do need coin though, if people have suggestions.

I'd be really interested in the drop rates from Ianthe though... is she a daily? Weekly?

I have the plush couple, and they are a daily energy dropper, along with occasional other useful things. I never skip collection from them.
    She?s daily so far I got 6 energies each time and over 2,500k in coins each drop

Fashion Designer
    My first drop from the plush princess and prince was 2 earth wisps, 4 energy, and wool.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    The second drop of my Fire Wagon was 1560 coins.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Baby Scorched Wyvern - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Scorched Wyverns can help you find Dragon Scales, Earth Wisps, and even a chance of energy or gems!
    Type
    :
    Decoration
    Class: Animals

Source
    :
    Crafting
    Crafted in: Ember
    Cave
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements
    :
    250 gems // 1 Scorched Egg, 50 Jewels, 5 Enchanter's Essence
    Events: Queen of the Ember Realm - December 2017, Summer Sale - August 2019

Production
    :
    60 minutes // 1 hour
    Prod. Speed-up
    :
    4 gems
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour

Coll. Speed-up
    :
    4 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102110
    Comments: Tend 20 times to grow up.
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cascadia59 View Post
    I am still having this issue and I have 101 neighbours! I've submitted a request, which will hopefully resolve the issue.
    Me too, I’ve tried to buy it a few times and get the same message about not enough neighbors

couple questions if anyone knows. I'm trying to decide where best to put my resources.

Do the grapes (including golden) from the Horse with cart have any use, or was it just used in a previous quest?

Has anyone noticed a difference between the fire fly and grand fire fly? If there is no difference I'll go with the cheaper one.

thanks so much to the person who posted the full list a few pages back, its so much easier! For some reason I never find anything when I search.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yukigray View Post
    couple questions if anyone knows. I'm trying to decide where best to put my resources.

Do the grapes (including golden) from the Horse with cart have any use, or was it just used in a previous quest?

Has anyone noticed a difference between the fire fly and grand fire fly? If there is no difference I'll go with the cheaper one.

thanks so much to the person who posted the full list a few pages back, its so much easier! For some reason I never find anything when I search.
    The Vineyard Horse is only of use if you have the other buildings from that came from that event - the Vineyard Brewery and the Fruit Stand.

I have two of each Fire Fly and can't say that one drops a certain item more than the other.

So, unless you're a hardcore collector, my personal opinion is that your best bet would be to skip the horse and get the cheaper Fire Fly.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have both fireflies from when they were first released and I can't tell the difference either. I bought another cheaper one. They are soooo pretty!