Page 191 of 212 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Scorched Wren or Entail? Which drops more energy?

Executive Chef
    Soooooo, just how many neighbors does one have to have in order to buy the Plush King?
    Lol, that's a new one.

PS. I know it's just deco but the back of the card for the Sword Rack says it was won from the Royal Faire. Huh? Did I sleep thru that one, cuz I don't recall ever seeing this sword rack before and I'm super aware of all things remotely sword-like when they hit, lol.
    For example, I was a little reluctant to spend the 400 gems for Wonder Woman Ianthe but OMG, she's twirling that little dagger-sized sword up into the air and catching it! Awesome, S8!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 09-01-19 at 06:29 AM. Reason: ps

Nightclub Owner
    Found a Thank You Gift box in my inventory. When opened I got a Sweet Kitsunecone.

Thank You Gift - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Thank you for playing Castle Strory! Please open this chest for a special gift. *Open Time Use*
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Special
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Sweet Kitsunecone
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208
    Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions
    Sweet Kitsunecone - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A mythical beast with a a sweet spirit. Pet it to see what it found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Found: Thank You Gift
    Drops: Bacon, Roast Chicken, Prime Cut, Bone, Fur, Creep Tooth, Coal, Iron Ore, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Sugar
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 12 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-01-19 at 06:58 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    SC ~ I think folks have already posted drops for that gift somewhere else.. maybe in the Sweet Tooth Tragedy thread??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I?m so conflicted.

The reduced expansion plots are not where I want to expand my kingdom yet.
    I don?t have anything I?d like to display there yet.
    I have the materials to expand there, so am I silly for not taking advantage of the reduced cost??

I?ve been saving up to clear space for a moat around my mermaid area.
    Should I just save my permits for this? Or open the sale plots??
    I was in a similar quandary because it irks me that all of my mermaid stuff isn't over in the mermaid area lol (it all won't fit). But I decided to go for the sale cuz...well, cuz it's a SALE & this coupon clipper can't resist a sale, lol.
    I figure I'll finally make my Faerie Towne over there (maybe) that I also haven't gotten around to creating yet either. ..or it can just sit empty for awhile, lol.
    Granted, alla that probably doesn't help YOU, but ... well, lol, guess I'm just letting ya know you're not alone.
    Let us know what you decide to do.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they would've offered the Bloodhound and the Mushroom Turtle from the previous events. I sent out many adventures but did not get either one. Maybe when they have their Black Friday sale. S8 does beautiful artwork and I love the look of both the Bloodhound and Mushroom Turtle.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Soooooo, just how many neighbors does one have to have in order to buy the Plush King?
    Lol, that's a new one.

PS. I know it's just deco but the back of the card for the Sword Rack says it was won from the Royal Faire. Huh? Did I sleep thru that one, cuz I don't recall ever seeing this sword rack before and I'm super aware of all things remotely sword-like when they hit, lol.
    For example, I was a little reluctant to spend the 400 gems for Wonder Woman Ianthe but OMG, she's twirling that little dagger-sized sword up into the air and catching it! Awesome, S8!
    Yeah, I think they just copy and pasted the info for the back of the card - the Sword Rack is definitely a new item.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the sword rack drop anything?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Does the sword rack drop anything?
    deco
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ... I was a little reluctant to spend the 400 gems for Wonder Woman Ianthe but OMG, she's twirling that little dagger-sized sword up into the air and catching it!

Omg this is amazing! I had no idea. She is amazing!

I’m so disappointed I don’t have enough gems for her!
    I really hope she comes back for the Black Friday sales.