Page 188 of 212 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    The Fire Wagon has a 1 Day Timer and will give 1500 coins. Maybe that's all it gives is coins. I like the look of it but 250 gems is expensive if it just drops coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Also what is Ianthe?s drops is it like a weekly alicorn or daily alicorn which would help in making my decision whether to buy her or not thank you 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Fish bubbles (fish in bubbles) which I think are just decor and mermaid scales. Idk about anything else.
    Fish Bubbles are just decoration, but they are pretty. They come in 5 colors I think.
    Here a photo of 2 of the Fish Bubbles, Fire Fly and Plush Prince and Princess

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	file-20.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	302.5 KB 
ID:	52837

Rhino Keeper
    SpiritWind could you please find out what the Fire Wagon drops besides coins before the sale is over. Please and Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I couldn't find any info on the mothraki king either. I went back through the threads but came up blank.

Plus it wouldn't let me buy the plush King... I'll flag this. Did any other one come up with the message "you need more neighbors to purchase this" ??
    Yes- I tried and got the same message. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    What does the fire wagon drop? Is says 250 gems regular and 250 gems on sale-should it be 125?
    I think the price written that way is a mistake, usually when they add new items during a sale they're not shown with the slash through it (like Ianthe's price) because their initial pricing is the discounted price already.
    ------------------
    And here are my findings for the new items so far:

Spring Zoo - 2x2 deco - 6 Hour Timer
    Every collection has dropped 1 item consisting of either 2 Milk, 3 Eggs, 1 Hide or 1 Wool

Fire Wagon - 2x2 deco - 22 Hour Timer (seems like a type of Gold Mine so far)
    Each Drop has included $1,500, 3 Water, a 1 Golden Egg, Apple or Nugget per collection.

Mothraki King - 1x1 deco - 6 Hour Timer
    Has given $325 and 1 item of 3 Bone, 3 Fur, 3 Creep Tooth or 1 Simple or Hearty Feast.

Ianthe - 1x1 deco - 22 Hour Timer
    Dropped - $2,325, 5+ Energy

Ianthe's size is quite the shock for me - I bought her as a companion to Valkyrie who could all but perch on her shoulder, lol!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6954.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	307.8 KB 
ID:	52838
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-31-19 at 05:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for the awesome info! I really really want Ianthe, she’s so beautiful and I have nothing like her in my Realm. It’s hard to spend 400g’s on her though when I know some ali’s Go on sale for 100g’s.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Thank you for the awesome info! I really really want Ianthe, she’s so beautiful and I have nothing like her in my Realm. It’s hard to spend 400g’s on her though when I know some ali’s Go on sale for 100g’s.
    I completely agree and if I wasn't so rigid in my need to collect one of everything offered, I'd have passed on her. However, I learned my lesson when I passed on the Chimera. It was offered at 400g as well but I balked and now, every time I see the blank check box in my inventory next to its entry, I feel irritated at myself.

At times, it feels like I've reached a point in my playing that the drops are secondary to feeding my rabid addiction to collect everything, lol!

Rhino Keeper
    SW can you check if the fire wagon regular price and sale price are both 250?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I completely agree and if I wasn't so rigid in my need to collect one of everything offered, I'd have passed on her. However, I learned my lesson when I passed on the Chimera. It was offered at 400g as well but I balked and now, every time I see the blank check box in my inventory next to its entry, I feel irritated at myself.

At times, it feels like I've reached a point in my playing that the drops are secondary to feeding my rabid addiction to collect everything, lol!
    That’s what I’m afraid of! I don’t want to regret not getting it. Do you think she will ever go on sale?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.