Page 187 of 212 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post

I have the plush couple, and they are a daily energy dropper, along with occasional other useful things. I never skip collection from them.
    Now, this seriously affected my spending plans as I initially discounted them because they are ugly. And I will always go in for pretty over useful. (For this reason the Fire Wagon is my current number one).

However, knowing my compulsive nature I still have not purchased anything else except for the Grand Fire Fly (because it looks cute together with the earth wisp).

Rhino Keeper
    What does the fire wagon drop? Is says 250 gems regular and 250 gems on sale-should it be 125?
    Last edited by ham2905; 08-31-19 at 01:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    What does the spring zoo stop?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    What does the fire wagon drop? Is says 250 gems regular and 250 gems on sale-should it be 125?
    I don't know what it drops, I could not find it in the hub. I think it is a new release, and deco only.

Rhino Keeper
    I put the plush couple with my red theater and playbill in front of the mushroom house. think it looks cute like that?s there little house and they put on plays for people

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I don't know what it drops, I could not find it in the hub. I think it is a new release, and deco only.
    Thank you. Do you know about the deep diving otter? Is it worth it? Water and fur are not an issue. I?m wondering if it drops blue anemone

Fashion Designer
    Thank you. Do you know about the deep diving otter? Is it worth it? Water and fur are not an issue. I?m wondering if it drops blue anemone
    the otter doesn't give anything too exciting if i remember right. mostly just looks cool

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Deep Diving Otter
    Info: This otter loves to explore! Feed for a chance to find fae fins and more. They even have a small chance to find energy or gems
    Found: market, 200 gems during the Seafoam Serenade event
    Drops: blue anemone, energy, fish, fur, gems, ocean reef, water
    Collection time: 12 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Is it like a daily Ali, at least 5-6 on average? : )

Good luck keeping on top of the trade tickets. : )
    I have the Plush Prince + Princess and I collect from them every day too. But it is not as good as an average daily Alicorn.
    It is a guaranteed energy dropper, but I think it only drops 2 to 4 (?) energy a day (mostly 2) combined with adventure items (some food and weapons, not very impressive food)
    For me it has never dropped a surprise 20/50/100 energy like some Alicorns.
    I wouldn't spent my gems on it.

I have the (normal orange) Firefly too.
    It drops a lot of Blue Cloudberries (I am maxed on them because of this little beauty), Seal of the Faun is more rare, but it drops more than I need (almost maxed on those)
    Wisp Essence is even more rare.
    It drops 1 of the 3 guaranteed, and when it drops the Blue Cloudberries it drops 3 at once.
    8 Hour timer.
    I do think it is worth the gems + their beautiful (in my opinion)

Thanks for all the sharing!

Rhino Keeper
    I have many questions if anyone can answer them I?d be grateful. 1. The Dothraki king the wagon and the spring zoo are at 250 gems normal price so why is the sale price the same as the normal price? And is this an error on their end? 2. If I weren?t to buy some of these today will they pop up in the future? 3. Because I?m poor and I go for this option I noticed this 😅 Usually on the sale of gems they had the 4.99 go down to 3.99 yet this time there is no sale for that option is this also an error and they?ve forgot to put it on sale or not?
    Last edited by kiryuuku123; 08-31-19 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Accidentally clicked wrong button