Page 175 of 212 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I hope you can help me, SW. I want to buy the Dainty Cottages and Dainty Farmhouses, but I get the message that I'm at my limit. So I've sold a farmhouse and 2 taverns, but it still won't let me buy them. Has the cap on town buildings changed while I was on a break from the game? I'm hoping that you know what's going on. Thanks!
    Hi!! Welcome back! Glad you were able to get them. They're super pretty aren't they. Cap hasn't changed for a while unfortunately. Might need to champion a request for another increase

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    @BR- i have the lemonade stand and apple stand from the baron's tent. i would say i get a pie or lemonade (as opposed to lemons or apples) once or twice a week
    Oh. Well...thanks for that report!

hmmm...maybe I should get that pie stand after all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi!! Welcome back! Glad you were able to get them. They're super pretty aren't they. Cap hasn't changed for a while unfortunately. Might need to champion a request for another increase
    Thanks, SW! It's great to be back. So many awesome changes! I'm loving all the new expansions, so much work to do. I agree that the Dainty stuff is pretty. I was happy to dump some Toadstool stuff to get these!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    My Rafflesia Garden was only dropping coins and forums said it was supposed to drop trade tickets.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-06-19 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Support info removed-see forum rules

Fashion Designer
    While this sale is not exciting, I've managed to make the most out of it. I added a good number of flower power alicorns to my herd and now I can say I'm done with building my troops of energy droppers.

I'm a big fan of flower power alicorns. The 4 energy minimum makes me happy and the chance for 100 or 50 energy drop is very decent, comparable with the much more expensive Alis like aquamarine or aquatic Alis. I can say that in term of weekly energy drop, this Ali is comparable to a 200 gem daily Ali or even the famous original weekly Ali that's priced at 600 gems or 300 gems when it goes on sale. Also, I tend to keep a large amount of gems so I have to be extra careful with gem traps, and unlike other daily Alis (which costs 88 gems to speed up), if I accidentally speed up a flower alicorn it only costs me 16 gems.

Despite its look, flower power alicorn is the best value of all energy droppers imo.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats on your purchase and overcoming the energy barrier. The next monster hunt you'll probably be very pleased with what you can achieve.

Executive Chef
    i iwhs i could get a gem sale. so that i could buy some flwr alis. power of the post that i get one in the next day before the sale timer runs out
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    What does 'over the energy barrier' mean?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    What does 'over the energy barrier' mean?
    Basically it means that a player has enough energy sources that they are never short of energy to do their daily realm tasks and events. Here's the thread that was started on this discussion: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rgy-bottleneck

Executive Chef
    Thanks for explaining AnnirasSweets and wishtheywerereal!
    The thread you're both referring to goes a little over my head I'm afraid. I'm no where near having enough energy to store it and such.

Congratulations with your new Flower Power Alicorns wishtheywerereal! I can understand the excitement