Page 173 of 212 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I wanted to buy the Rabbot today but it is gone. I have looked and can't find it. I thought it said it would be available for 7 days. I am sad I really wanted it. Can one of the Moderators check please. Thank you!
    Not a mod, but the Rabbot was a Darling Doorbuster Deal - it was released independently from the current sale.

For future notice, every Monday around 2 PM Eastern Time a single item will be listed in the market for a 'flash' sale. These are called Doorbuster sales and are only available on for 24 hours at most. Sorry that you missed your chance for the Rabbot but it's likely you'll see it offered again so I wouldn't fret too much.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    They seem to hit kind of randomly to each player, but I presume S8 would make the sales more frequent with such a mega sale on. Like you, I only buy gems on sale except for once when I bought the cheapest pack for something or another a year ago. May the gem sale fairy visit you ASAP. : )
    I had no idea it was random! Usually it pops up for me at least once if not twice a week so hopefully it will in the next couple days. Thanks for the reply!

Fashion Designer
    If the cap for Spellbound Blom is 2, why can't I buy the second one?

Rhino Keeper
    How often/much energy does the Spring Peacock drop?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I can't either. Not even seeing it in my market either.

Nightclub Owner
    Maybe the cap is back to 1! I will amend. I don’t have the bloom and I am always maxed on spellbound items.

Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Pretty sure it's always been 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    How often/much energy does the Spring Peacock drop?
    About once every 5 years! I collect regularly from it and yet to receive energy. Hmmm I think I'll double check if the original info from S8 was right or if it's just broken. It's a spectacular bird though - all of the various peacocks are just beautiful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

About once every 5 years! I collect regularly from it and yet to receive energy. Hmmm I think I'll double check if the original info from S8 was right or if it's just broken. It's a spectacular bird though - all of the various peacocks are just beautiful.
    I hope it’s just broken and they fix it for you! That happened to my Rafflesia Garden. They are beautiful!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Regarding the Spring Peacock: When it was originally released, the splash card showed energy but like you, I've never received ANY from mine. They're so beautiful I leave them on my board regardless but the energy discrepancy does annoy me at times, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    What are the chances there will be a gem sale before the animal sale ends? I need some more Ali?s but I?ve only got enough gems for one
    Gem sales are not universal. They happen at different times for different players.