Page 164 of 212 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    First collection from Cyclonician gave me 2 bottled breeze! Where’s my Lumin/enchanters essence?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks. Does it still spawn skunkupines at each collection?
    No, I have not written the spawn frequency, but there are only very few items that gives a guaranty spawn. This is clearly not one of them.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    First collection from Cyclonician gave me 2 bottled breeze! Where’s my Lumin/enchanters essence?
    The answer, my friend, is blowing in the... breeze.

Rhino Keeper
    It will switch to those drops after the event ends.

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Don?t get all that started again. When this thing first came out there were pages and pages of rants. Some of us even wrote poetry expressing our distate for the affair...
    Ha - it was worth them putting it on sale just to go back and re-read that thread, some very entertaining posts

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Ha - it was worth them putting it on sale just to go back and re-read that thread, some very entertaining posts
    Oh man, I totally agree. That thread was pretty hilarious at times; there are just certain events that really get to players.

I missed out on the Fox the first time around so I snapped it up during the Doorbuster. So glad to cross another item off my inventory list!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    It will switch to those drops after the event ends.

Trudyscandles
    I just wish we could know whether it will be a guaranteed drop of lumin essence or not. Because if I buy it and it isn't a guaranteed drop I'd have to let the Devs know I want my money back. What harm could be done in telling us it is a chance to drop lumin essence or a guaranteed drop?

Nightclub Owner
    I just wish we could know whether it will be a guaranteed drop of lumin essence or not. Because if I buy it and it isn't a guaranteed drop I'd have to let the Devs know I want my money back. What harm could be done in telling us it is a chance to drop lumin essence or a guaranteed drop?
    I've got two of the Cyclon-whatevers and in total I've had 8 collections so far. Every collection yielded the Breezes needed for the current event and only once did a single drop give one of each Essence. Of course, there's no way to know what the drops will be like after the event - sometimes they change, sometimes they don't.

I sometimes think s8 staff thrives off of the frustrations generated by the players near constant uncertainty in their games, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Out of 3 collections 1 gave me lumin essence, they other 2 bottled breeze.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've got two of the Cyclon-whatevers and in total I've had 8 collections so far. Every collection yielded the Breezes needed for the current event and only once did a single drop give one of each Essence. Of course, there's no way to know what the drops will be like after the event - sometimes they change, sometimes they don't.

I sometimes think s8 staff thrives off of the frustrations generated by the players near constant uncertainty in their games, lol.
    Yesssssss they do live for our frustration I think!

Out of 3 collections 1 gave me lumin essence, they other 2 bottled breeze.
    Thanks much you two. I ended up buying it because I had a feeling I would regret it otherwise :-/ I just hope though that I won't be regretting buying him.