Page 160 of 212 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    i would love to have those new ones at the discount, but i am several spaces away from the closest. so i guess i will miss out
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    hey guys there's the horse "rouncy" for sale for 240 gems! [it's like a regular weekly alicorn] so is even CHEAPER then the on sale while alicorns!
    Anyone knows whether there is a cap of 4 on Rouncey?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Anyone knows whether there is a cap of 4 on Rouncey?
    I was able to buy 5 before the Rouncey disappeared from the market. I didn't have a Rouncey before the sale started.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A23D756C-3CAE-4C04-8F31-081159868866.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	757.8 KB 
ID:	51510

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by elnicho2 View Post
    Considering Lair of the Beast. Anyone have one? Useful? Worth 250 gems? Tia...
    Yes, I have one as the prize from event, and yes, it's useful. The Lair guaranteed spawn the monster (if you don't have one already on the board, of course), it's either scunkupine, fangbeast, boar or troll. Aside from that, Liar drops some "beasty" resources, including troll horns. In the Weekday Warrior goal you have plus one monster for third part of goal, through the hunt you have some chance to get those nasty fangbeasts for the daily novice challenge. But the main purpose for the Liar to me, along with Troll Sparring Pit - I use them as on/off switch for spawning the monsters around the kingdom. I placed both Lair and Pit in far corner of the kingdom, and when I need chopping trees and rocks, collecting from mines, harvesting and such and don't want waist the energy for the endless fighting - I spawn the monster in this far corner and then collect, chop etc. Then I **** the monster and can spawn the monsters needed for events and such. And, because the Liar is always on the same place, I quickly picked up the habit to check this place for the monster on the board.

If you don't have the Liar, I would recommend you to buy one. As for me, buy the second one - no, not for that price.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I can't remember - did anyone talk about the fifth 'seafront' expansion? For me, the few more lanterns isn't a problem but I would need 6 more expansion permits in 24 hours - a wee bit of a stretch. ; ) BUT, it only appeared after I made my way up the 'coast'. If you have the resources, double check while there is still time! : ) (Somebody spoke about beachfront property and made me smile but I can't find it now)
    All 5 were mentioned originally. Which ones you see depends on where you have already expanded to, as with all expansions, so people may have seen anything from 0 to 5 when they were made available.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Does Rouncy always drop 40 or is there a chance for more?
    It is always 40 energy with the chance for other drops - shown in post #1598

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It is always 40 energy with the chance for other drops - shown in post #1598
    Yes but does he ever drop more energy than 40 like the alicorns sometimes do?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Yes but does he ever drop more energy than 40 like the alicorns sometimes do?
    Sorry if the word 'always' wasn't clear It is like weekly alicorns which don't drop variable amounts of energy. It is 40 energy every time.

Fashion Designer
    I'm so sad the Easter weekend event is coming to an end. Why can't we have reduced trading time a bit longer, even without double trade tickets. Or a second exchange, even if it has longer timer than the first.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the Pastel Alicorn marked goal for everyone?