Page 16 of 212 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Do we know what the raccoon drops? I'm tempted, but I can't justify spending that much for something that's got a pointless drop

I was saving up for my first alicorn, knowing with an average of earning 2 gems a day (ads, adventures, trades, purple cow) and 375 gems saved up, it'd be around Thanksgiving that I'd get it. Now at 420 gems, that's just 45 gems away! If I do two gold trades a day and the sale is still here, I could have it Saturday... Do sales usually last that long? Debating if I use up most of my nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepishjaina View Post
    Do we know what the raccoon drops? I'm tempted, but I can't justify spending that much for something that's got a pointless drop
    I just got coins, xp, and a tomato. I have to assume same drops as Pepe Le Skunkupine - wheat, sugarcane, and all that nonsense. I got him because he's cute.
    I don't spend on gems often and usually just use what I get free from downloading games but to me the Ali was worth it overall. I only have one regular and one flowerpower one and they are very useful to me during events. I tend to not buy the value bundles because the return on the investment is so small/temporary. This raccoon was my cherry on the sundae. Not really worth it, but a fun bonus. For me anyways
    I know some people are on spending strike because of past items. It is because of those events I just try to spend a little smarter then I used to.

I don't know if there's a set number of days these sales go on for. When cabbage hut was on sale someone had been saving up but just missed out. I want to say maybe 3 days but I'm not sure at all. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a week.
    I wasn't planning on buying anything until maybe the wizard school goes on sale but energy is energy.

Oh and depending on how many nuggets you have to work with....the fact that there is a value pack including nuggets...makes me wary of using any.
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-19-16 at 03:02 PM.

Farm Supplier
    In my

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I was saving up for my first alicorn, knowing with an average of earning 2 gems a day (ads, adventures, trades, purple cow) and 375 gems saved up, it'd be around Thanksgiving that I'd get it. Now at 420 gems, that's just 45 gems away! If I do two gold trades a day and the sale is still here, I could have it Saturday... Do sales usually last that long? Debating if I use up most of my nuggets.
    In my year of experience, these sales only last a couple days and don't happen often. You better get it soon if you want it or you'll end up very upset that you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by kdmusgrove View Post
    In my year of experience, these sales only last a couple days and don't happen often. You better get it soon if you want it or you'll end up very upset that you missed it.
    Ah. I'll give it a go then, if I can bang out 7 trades and get the rest from cow, adventures and three days of ads, it might be possible. No way around that as I don't spend dollars on this game. (S8 makes their money off me from ads.)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Unfortunately, the raccoon is out of my price range. At $20 (or more) USD

I guess I do appreciate S8 listening to our pleas and offering it as a pet, however, I was hoping it would be a quest reward or a reasonably priced gem purchase from the market.

Next time I'll have to be more specific when asking. Lol!
    Same here! S8 Please make raccoon available in Market! - this way, we can have a chance to get it when saving enough gems!!! Please!!! it became all about money money money

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Attachment 31777

Magic Fruit Tree is on sale (I imagine only for a day or 2) for 60 gems.

Usually 120 gems!
    Must have been a quick sale! I just checked and it's still 120 gems in my market

My post was a month ago SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-19-16 at 11:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zernzid View Post
    I have too device. (android and iOS device)
    Yes, It's only showed up on android.
    I'm on a iPad and I got this offer. It's $19.99 (I'm in the US). The raccoon is cute but not that cute..

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I'm on a iPad and I got this offer. It's $19.99 (I'm in the US). The raccoon is cute but not that cute..
    If you look at the date on that quote you will see that that offer was nine days ago, and on that occasion it was for android only, I am on ios and I now have my cute little raccoon