Page 159 of 212 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Fashion Designer
    Impatiently waiting for the release of the storm pets. Please S8, tell us what their drops post-event are, since I'm already technically finished with this event (just waiting for sap now) and don't need any event related items. If they have no useful drops permanently I'm not sure I have gems and space for a pure decoration no matter how interesting they look.

Just about a day left for the Easter sale. I can't decide whether I want more flower Alis or something else. Decision decision. If only the Valkyrie dropped more energy I would've bought her. But single digit energy at 400 gems - too steep. Congrats to those that got her though, she's a beauty.

Rhino Keeper
    During the sale, I stocked up on some daily energy droppers. I first bought 4 flower power Ali's and 4 aquatic Ali's, then went back and got 2 more flower power Ali's and the lair of the beasts. Today I got a 50 energy drop from an aquatic ali and also a 100 energy drop from a flower power ali.

WooHoo!!!
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elnicho2 View Post
    Considering Lair of the Beast. Anyone have one? Useful? Worth 250 gems? Tia...
    I like mine because in addition to all the reasons others have posted, I seem to get Troll Horns from it a lot, which helps with my Troll Hunter Trade.

Congrats to Trudyscandles for the energy! Exciting!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elnicho2 View Post
    Considering Lair of the Beast. Anyone have one? Useful? Worth 250 gems? Tia...
    I like mine - I can have monster parked in some corner of my choosing. And it may be very helpful during monster hunts if I need extra fangbeast.

Fashion Designer
    hey guys there's the horse "rouncy" for sale for 240 gems! [it's like a regular weekly alicorn] so is even CHEAPER then the on sale while alicorns!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    hey guys there's the horse "rouncy" for sale for 240 gems! [it's like a regular weekly alicorn] so is even CHEAPER then the on sale while alicorns!
    Copied this from inventory guide: Rouncey
    Info:
    Found: Prize from Choose Your Steed event
    Drops: 40 energy + 1 longsword + 1 fur or 40 energy + 1 longsword + 1 rat tail
    Collection time: 7 days

Rhino Keeper
    Does Rouncy always drop 40 or is there a chance for more?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I can't remember - did anyone talk about the fifth 'seafront' expansion? For me, the few more lanterns isn't a problem but I would need 6 more expansion permits in 24 hours - a wee bit of a stretch. ; ) BUT, it only appeared after I made my way up the 'coast'. If you have the resources, double check while there is still time! : ) (Somebody spoke about beachfront property and made me smile but I can't find it now)

Attachment 51430

Attachment 51432

I still would need all 8, but I got the other 4. No way I can get 8 more before this expires.

Rhino Keeper
    I went into this sale with no expansion permits. The hidden forest expansions used those all up.

I am trading for them now, my last 2 needed, so I can do the expansion in about 3 more hours. I could only take advantage of 1 of the plots.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Hit all 5 plots So glad I had saved up 55 expansion permits- or first time I was glad events have been so busy - I haven't managed to hit fauns and wisps for crafting them into next level.