Page 155 of 212 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post

One thing pointed out to me: a daily 4+ energy Ali doesn't technically give 28 per week, because you also have to click it 7 days. So it's 21+ energy per week, versus a flat 39 (40 -1 click) from a weekly. HOWEVER, the price difference and chance of windfall drops seem to make the dailies worthwhile for me.

Hope this helps.
    i would argue that the dailies might actually be better in a little bit time wise. since they have a 22 hour timer, depending on your life/work/sleep schedule, you can collect those bit by bit earlier each day (of course for most people it is now first thing in the morning). but if you have an odd timed life, it might work in your favour because you can technically collect from a daily 7.6 times a week. ost of my dailies have gone full sepectrum from afternoon to morning to evening and back to morning.
    i only have one weekly. now i know the weeklies are supposed to be 6 days & 22 hours. my sweetheart uni has a timer of 6 days and 18.5 hours (roughly). =trust me not complaining).
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Neither! I've had four of them for ages and I've never seen energy drop. I was confused on this issue so I asked for clarification on the type of energy they were meant to drop and was informed that if they drop energy it would be 5. So, I suppose it would be best equated with the original Wisp or the Deep Diving Otters but like I said: I have several that I collect from at least twice daily but haven't ever seen any energy from them.

I still love them though, if only for their beauty - I've always thought the peacocks were the best visually designed animals in the game. The detail and color never ceases to impress me.
    That’s a shame, they are so beautiful! I’m looking for the best energy dropper though. I’m leaning towards Flower power since she’s the lowest priced. I haven’t started the mermaid goals so I don’t know if the Aquatic would be more useful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    That’s a shame, they are so beautiful! I’m looking for the best energy dropper though. I’m leaning towards Flower power since she’s the lowest priced. I haven’t started the mermaid goals so I don’t know if the Aquatic would be more useful.
    You won't need mermaid scales for Mermaid quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    You won't need mermaid scales for Mermaid quest.
    The Aquatic drops other mermaid items I’m not familiar with though and don’t know if they are useful for when I start that quest.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Neither! I've had four of them for ages and I've never seen energy drop. I was confused on this issue so I asked for clarification on the type of energy they were meant to drop and was informed that if they drop energy it would be 5. So, I suppose it would be best equated with the original Wisp or the Deep Diving Otters but like I said: I have several that I collect from at least twice daily but haven't ever seen any energy from them.

I still love them though, if only for their beauty - I've always thought the peacocks were the best visually designed animals in the game. The detail and color never ceases to impress me.
    So sad to hear this. As if it wasnt obvious from my no blue peacock club last event lol I love how they look. I was planning on most likely buying it, and when I saw they drop energy I was so excited it’s been my first purchase.

Was waiting to hear about Valkyre before I do anything else. Daily energy drops of 7 and 8???? For that price? She is beautiful but she is basically a daily Ali with coins. Oh well.

At least I have gems for several Ali’s (dont like leaving too many gems around) and if I saw right and the cabbage hut is for sale I might get a second for the right price. Have to skim through again but dont think there is anything else I am dying for.

The other sale I cant get my head around is the faerie cat and dog. New I believe 500 gems normal price 250 now, drops same as other cats and dogs. Who would pay 500 gems for one? If you are one tell me why cause I don’t understand why lol)
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Maybe. I didn?t get credit for lanterns or coins. Mine went back to full price for everything, no credit for what I had already paid.
    That's what happened to me as well. The coins I had paid disappeared. I think I got credit for the lanterns but can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    HAving at least 1 cabbage hut is god- you can now start collecting cabbages. Before buying one- you never got to store your cabbages - and grand prizes were impossible without gems. It is true that 90 % of the time- items in tent suck and are pointless decos, animals you have about 20 laying around and you won't want them - but every year there is like 1 month where there are daily alicorns etc in the tent- and if you are lucky - they appear several times this month - and you can get MANY of them. Once I got like 6 daily allicorns in one month from my tent - it was SO worth the all the months I waited for some good prize to come up

Golden mines ARE nice- they have decent drops - I have 3 and I get several golden nuggets each week.
    Thank you so much. I feel quite happy about the choices i made.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Although not on sale, it is already cheap and gives the equivalent of over a weekly ali PER DAY, and that is the forest wisp pet. You can have more energy on your board if you have some sneaky (creative) strategies.
    Thank you so much for all your tips, that's extremely helpful! I don't have a MRC yet, so no unicorns yet for me. I really like your idea of the forest wisp, though! I didn't even know it gave energy! And what creative strategies did you mean? ;-) Or was that in reference to the forest wisp?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Thank you so much for all your tips, that's extremely helpful! I don't have a MRC yet, so no unicorns yet for me. I really like your idea of the forest wisp, though! I didn't even know it gave energy! And what creative strategies did you mean? ;-) Or was that in reference to the forest wisp?
    I'll wait for wishtheywerereal to reply, but the forest wisp doesn't drop energy.... (just in case you rush out to get it! mind you, it's not part of the sales anyway.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll wait for wishtheywerereal to reply, but the forest wisp doesn't drop energy.... (just in case you rush out to get it! mind you, it's not part of the sales anyway.)
    Yeah, I was surprised by this, but maybe I misunderstood. I'll wait a bit more before I decide what to do with my 150 gems. No rush yet! (I already own a gold mine and I bought an aquatic Ali as well as a cabbage hut in this sale, based on recommendations here. Now I have 150 gems left and trying to decide what best to use them on. I might yet buy another ali in the end.)