Page 15 of 212 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Hey, heads up...Ivy's bakery was on sale, i got it. i think it was 120 gems? Sorry I cannot remember lol.
    Just checked my market and no sales on buildings, deco, nature, or featured. Must of missed that one! Glad you spotted it in time!

Executive Chef
    Thank you. <3 I don't check the market nearly enough, I really need to start checking it more closely, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Yaayy!! Finally got out of the sandcastle/fox loop! I got the apple pie cart in the Barron's tent today wooo!

Raccoon for sale

Sorry if a post was made, can't find it.

I was sooooo excited to see he was on sale with the gems until I found the lowest cost was $19.99. A little too steep for me. I wish I would have waited now to have spent the gift card I got but I just put money into the game that was given as a gift so out of luck for me. Hope others get to enjoy! Too bad he wasn't with all the gem costs lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Raccoon Pet with Gem purchase 07/19/16

On Android. 10 hour sale, "free gift" with purchase. Raccoon critter from Forest/Stag event.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    These just popped up on my account(iOS)- Truffle Trove Bundle and the Alicorn is on sale for 420 gems. Also have the raccoon gift purchase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	32389   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	32390  

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    These just popped up on my account(iOS)- Truffle Trove Bundle and the Alicorn is on sale for 420 gems. Also have the raccoon gift purchase.
    Regular Gem price on Ali is 600 gems I think. Whenever something is on sale in the market I always go searching for the regular price, so I thought I'd post it.
    Also for anyone who's never bought an Ali, it takes 7 pets to grow it into an adult. 1 Pet per day x 7.
    Nice pairing I think, with the offers. Buy the 500 Gem pack, get raccoon and discount Ali, and still have gems to spare. I missed out on the last raccoon sale because of funds but I think this combo is worth me finding a way.

PS- I was over thinking things. For anyone who wondered what the Truffle Trove drops from what I read... Is truffles. I laughed at myself when I read the answer. Trove reported as 24h timer.
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-19-16 at 01:03 PM.

Unfortunately, the raccoon is out of my price range. At $20 (or more) USD

I guess I do appreciate S8 listening to our pleas and offering it as a pet, however, I was hoping it would be a quest reward or a reasonably priced gem purchase from the market.

Next time I'll have to be more specific when asking. Lol!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Unfortunately, the raccoon is out of my price range. At $20 (or more) USD

I guess I do appreciate S8 listening to our pleas and offering it as a pet, however, I was hoping it would be a quest reward or a reasonably priced gem purchase from the market.

Next time I'll have to be more specific when asking. Lol!
    I keep telling myself it's $10 for the Alicorn, $5 for the raccoon and $5 for the gems. If I just repeat it enough...
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Regular Gem price on Ali is 600 gems I think. Whenever something is on sale in the market I always go searching for the regular price, so I thought I'd post it.
    Also for anyone who's never bought an Ali, it takes 7 pets to grow it into an adult. 1 Pet per day x 7.
    Nice pairing I think, with the offers. Buy the 500 Gem pack, get raccoon and discount Ali, and still have gems to spare. I missed out on the last raccoon sale because of funds but I think this combo is worth me finding a way.

PS- I was over thinking things. For anyone who wondered what the Truffle Trove drops from what I read... Is truffles. I laughed at myself when I read the answer. Trove reported as 24h timer.
    Thanks for posting the original price of the Ali, I couldn't remember and was curious. I just got the 4.99 VP with the energy/glimmer trove/maple tree/gems about a week ago and I dished out a bit last month for DS. So, I don't think I'm ready to drop $20 for gems/raccoon even though he's very cute. The truffle trove is cool but Sir P takes care of my truffle needs and 2 nuggets really don't justify real money, though 5 or more would. The energy is not needed since the event ended but if we have a monster hunt on Thursday I may go ahead and get it, I'll just wait and see on the VP. I'm very much on the fence about the Ali. 600 gems is steep, and 420 is better but I would wipe out my savings and I've been waiting for the rest of the gem building I haven't got to go on sale. Hmmm....