Page 149 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I didn't see anyone mention the 5 expansions (F-J15) on sale (discounted prices). Here's Sabina exploring the new cliff.
    Attachment 51297
    When do the discounted expansions end? I'm one of the users still locked out of the game : (

We already missed many days of the last event and didn't finish. Given it's Friday afternoon for them and it's Easter weekend, I doubt we'll be able to login at all before Monday at the earliest.
    I hope S8 can fix the issue in time that we don't miss the discounted expansions and the ali sales event.

Farm Supplier
    Which is a better purchase? The new Valkyrie (400 gems) or the white weekly Alicorn. (300 gems). I have 3 weeklies right now plus a few daily alicorns. Any thoughts from anyone who has both, or if you just want to give me feedback. It will be so appreciated. I can’t make up my mind and unfortunately I can only buy one. ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    When do the discounted expansions end? I'm one of the users still locked out of the game : (

We already missed many days of the last event and didn't finish. Given it's Friday afternoon for them and it's Easter weekend, I doubt we'll be able to login at all before Monday at the earliest.
    I hope S8 can fix the issue in time that we don't miss the discounted expansions and the ali sales event.
    I'm terribly sorry. It must be so frustrating. My timer in the market says 4 days. I don't know the exact time though. Maybe someone with an unopened discounted expansion can look and let you know.
    Last edited by Melany77; 04-19-19 at 04:15 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post
    Which is a better purchase? The new Valkyrie (400 gems) or the white weekly Alicorn. (300 gems). I have 3 weeklies right now plus a few daily alicorns. Any thoughts from anyone who has both, or if you just want to give me feedback. It will be so appreciated. I can’t make up my mind and unfortunately I can only buy one. ��

It's up to you. But 300 gems = 3 flower power Alis = minimum 70 energy per week plus chance for much much more. 300 gem weekly Ali = 40 energy per week. No clue about the Valkyrie but I think her energy drop is likely to be similar to the chimera, which is like a daily Ali.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Thank you. This is exactly what I came here to find. I got tired of clicking every plot to see if any were discounted. I had already opened 3 of them previously but I had enough permits to get the other 2! I feel so accomplished now.
    From my understanding and looking at my place, these are all new plots that were not previously available.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    From my understanding and looking at my place, these are all new plots that were not previously available.
    Gotcha, I only saw 2, now I see a 3rd but I had to open the one beside it first. I didn't think to check after opening the first 2. Thanks for pointing this out. I would have missed out on the others.

delete double
    Last edited by janddolphins; 04-19-19 at 04:29 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Sorry didn't reply with quote. This is for jkc?s response to my statement.

No, Valkyrie, the faerie person. Lots of Alicorns for not a lot. And once I know about her and peacock rest of my gems are going to Alicorns. Happy to have them right now plus more on a gift card. Gonna look for some games too though Im sure many are so they will be sparse
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Gotcha, I only saw 2, now I see a 3rd but I had to open the one beside it first. I didn't think to check after opening the first 2. Thanks for pointing this out. I would have missed out on the others.
    Glad to help

And my thanks to the person who earlier in the week reminded us that having double tickets in the exchange could mean cheaper land. That made me stop crafting explorer permits. So that plus a very nice surprise of finding 5 rainbow pots in storage and getting an expansion permit from one means - new land, here I come! And so nice to use lanterns up and not see the black flag when collecting.

Nightclub Owner
    Not seeing anything in the inventory list about the Tea Party. Would someone be so kind as to tell me what is it and what does it drop?