Page 148 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    How often does the golden mine drop nuggets? Will each new item be posted here?
    Not sure how often but I have plenty since getting this. Highly recommend.

Fashion Designer
    The Aquatic Ali, Aquamarine Ali and Sweet Tooth Ali are still limited to four each. I have ten of each of the Flower Power Ali and Faerie Ali and the option to purchase more of each is still available. Since I can't even see the Aquatic, Aquamarine and Sweet Tooth Ali's, I'm curious what the price is for those. Highly recommend that people buy at least one golden mine, more if you are able. The golden mine is not in my market either as I'm over the limit.
    Last edited by ashley224; 04-19-19 at 02:51 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    how is this for a list (everyone feel free to add your 2cents about each item-i am not asking about any specific item since there are like 38 items ). i'm shibuya can give you lots of info about each, but we all know that personal experience is different than what is listed in the hub.
    1) rainbow pot 2) dainty castle 3) golden mine 4) wisteria mansion 5) wisteria pergola 6) overgrown fountain 7) tea pinic 8) pastel topiary 9) spring pavillon 10) lair of beasts 11) flower power ali 12) faerie naga 13) faerie dragon 14) spring dagon 15) aquamarine ali 16) aquamarine dragon 17) spring peacock 18) white flyger 19) phoenix 20) blossom phoenix 21) aquatic ali 22) cherry blosssom phoenix 23) red crab 24) valkyerie 25) alicorn
    26) sweet tooth ali 27) faerie cat 28) faerie dog 29) faerie sheep 30) flower power sheep 31) flower power manticore 32) faerie griffin 33) tea party 34) flower power carriage 35) flower power gazebo 36) faerie ali 37) ivy bakery 38) spellbound bloom
    Great job on this list! Easy for me to print it out and compare to what is in my market. In addition to what you have listed, I also have the Victorian Garden and the Faerie Hourse.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I didn't see anyone mention the 5 expansions (F-J15) on sale (discounted prices). Here's Sabina exploring the new cliff.
    Attachment 51297
    Thank you. This is exactly what I came here to find. I got tired of clicking every plot to see if any were discounted. I had already opened 3 of them previously but I had enough permits to get the other 2! I feel so accomplished now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    The Aquatic Ali, Aquamarine Ali and Sweet Tooth Ali are still limited to four each. I have ten of each of the Flower Power Ali and Faerie Ali and the option to purchase more of each is still available. Since I can't even see the Aquatic, Aquamarine and Sweet Tooth Ali's, I'm curious what the price is for those. Highly recommend that people buy at least one golden mine, more if you are able. The golden mine is not in my market either as I'm over the limit.
    The aquatic alicorn 125 gems, aquamarine ali 200 gems, sweet tooth 200.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    The aquatic alicorn 125 gems, aquamarine ali 200 gems, sweet tooth 200.

Trudyscandles
    What is the difference besides appearance?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I don't really track my energy drops but they seem comparatively equal. I have 2 of each in one of my kingdoms and they all mature at the same time so I just click right on down the row, lol.

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    I've just purchased 12 flower power Alis appearance aside, they're just the same in term of energy drops.

My second choice is the aquamarine Ali (200 gems) since it drops mermaid scales, but I don't need mermaid scales that much since I already have a few other resources. Also, since this Ali is in the tent this month I'm hoping to be lucky enough to get them there (since I wasn't very lucky with the spring unicorns). If you don't care about look, get a flower power and a crab (that's 160 gems total) and the crab drops multiple mermaid scales +water + 1000 coins several times a day.

I don't care for the sweet tooth, too expensive at 200 gems and minimum 2 energy. Plus pink and binky - no and no. I don't have any sweet tooth. I'd put them out if they're given to me for free but for 200 gems I don't think I'll ever own one.

Faerie Alis aren't too bad at 125 gems but I'd rather get flower power. Flower power drops 4-100 energy vs faerie's 4-40 energy (for my realm). I don't particularly like flower power's look but hey the price is right.

Pastel Alis are pretty but also slightly more expensive than flower power (125 gems). Plus I already have a full set (max 4) and can't buy more. Pastel Alis drop 2-100 energy and in my experience they frequently drop a generous amount but I've also heard other people got loads of 2 energy from them.

Aquatic Alis - I have 4 so don't see in my market. In my realm they're exceptional. They drop 4-100 energy plus mermaid corals and stars. They have a higher chance of high energy drops than other Alis. But then it may be my experience only.
    Last edited by Melany77; 04-19-19 at 03:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I didn't see anyone mention the 5 expansions (F-J15) on sale (discounted prices). Here's Sabina exploring the new cliff.
    Attachment 51297
    Thank you Melany77, I had no idea, but took advantage of the discounted prices now
    Queendom Name - Hyrule