Page 141 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Last year when she was offered she had the same drops as she did for those who originally won her from a limited time event. Judging off of that alone I think she should still have her original drops which are pretty great.
    thanks. out of all the ones offered-she seems to be the only one worth it (outside of looks/deco only)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry, I recall this being an issue with last year's St. Paddy's sale as well and wanted to post to prevent this. Let's hope others check this thread before shelling out their hard earned gems thinking they're getting something with drops!
    Thanks for the info, in the past many deco came with ridiculous drops (a few coins) with a nice timer to enable gem traps. Seems this is gone now. Nevertheless, people buy this items because they look cool in there eyes, not for the drops (I do hope).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks for the info, in the past many deco came with ridiculous drops (a few coins) with a nice timer to enable gem traps. Seems this is gone now. Nevertheless, people buy this items because they look cool in there eyes, not for the drops (I do hope).
    Yes I bought lucky gate, lucky gnome, leprechaun cauldron, gold path, and gnome home just because I like the look of them. I don’t always care about the drops. I already had Aideen etc from the original goal event but I didn’t get a chance to get some of the other items so I was really happy to see them for sale. I don’t mind spending gems on decor once it’s something I like. I wish they’d do this more often, I’d love some of the other items I missed out on.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

I already had most of these items because I earned them from the original Saint Patrick's Day event. I did not have Aideen so I bought her. I just like the way she looks, she goes with the other stuff I had from long ago, and if she also has good drops, that is a bonus.

Executive Chef
    does anyone know if the gnome home still drops wooden gnomes? what use would they be? (are they deco?)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    does anyone know if the gnome home still drops wooden gnomes? what use would they be? (are they deco?)
    The Wooden Gnomes only dropped during the event. It was a community event and the Wooden Gnomes were the items we needed to collect to win the Individual and Community Prizes.

EDIT: I had an original Gnome Home from the event but was curious so I purchased one of the new ones to see if there were any differences. They're both classified as buildings and have the same footprint/looks. The new one's inventory card says it drops mushrooms and glimmer dust but I'm pretty sure the original only drops mushrooms.

Original Gnome Home = 4 Hour Timer
    Current Sale Gnome Home = 15 Minute Timer

Original Gnome Home drops - 1 Mushroom
    Current Sale Gnome Home drops 3 Mushroom + 1 Sparkling Toadstool

Seems like the new one is a better buy than the original!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-12-19 at 05:38 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    The Wooden Gnomes only dropped during the event. It was a community event and the Wooden Gnomes were the items we needed to collect to win the Individual and Community Prizes.

EDIT: I had an original Gnome Home from the event but was curious so I purchased one of the new ones to see if there were any differences. They're both classified as buildings and have the same footprint/looks. The new one's inventory card says it drops mushrooms and glimmer dust but I'm pretty sure the original only drops mushrooms.

Original Gnome Home = 4 Hour Timer
    Current Sale Gnome Home = 15 Minute Timer

Original Gnome Home drops - 1 Mushroom
    Current Sale Gnome Home drops 3 Mushroom + 1 Sparkling Toadstool

Seems like the new one is a better buy than the original!
    The original does drop glimmer dust and the Mushrooms as well. But I love the 15 minute timer on the new one!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for info about gnome house. It's like mythic mushroom but only 1x1. I got one

Question about Aideen-if you earned her through play when she first came out, can you buy for gems a second? Many items in game allow a crafted one and a gem purchased one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Question about Aideen-if you earned her through play when she first came out, can you buy for gems a second? Many items in game allow a crafted one and a gem purchased one.
    I don't have enough gems ATM to try it out. If you have her from the event you can try to make a purchase to see. If you can do the purchase, then the cap was raised, if not you get a message! Cancel the purchase if you don't want her.

PS: This is the wrong thread to discuss this!

I've most your posts to the right thread...SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-13-19 at 03:48 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...