Page 132 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    You can only purchase one, the players that have two won them during an event.

Trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    How many winter bakery we can buy? I already had one and do not see it on sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    You can only purchase one, the players that have two won them during an event.

Trudyscandles
    I also own one from the original event and can see the sale for 90 gems. Thus, you should be seeing it.

The event only rewarded one winter bakery, the option to have more than one came through sale after for 750 gems, which was way too steep for me. The current sale is a super deal. I?d gladly pay 90 gems for any event building and skip events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I also own one from the original event and can see the sale for 90 gems. Thus, you should be seeing it.
    I think you can only *buy* 1, so to have 2 you must have gotten the other in the event.

I bought 1 additionally back after the event, but I'm pretty sure I didn't pay 750 gems for it

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    As soon as I saw that, I bought it. I'm excited to have a building dedicated to things like flour, sugar, ice cream, cobbler and apple pies so my regular kitchens can work on those stinking feasts (I just got the bear from the last MH and also finally upgraded my Mystery Dinner Table through gems, so maybe adventures won't be so stinking rare for me any longer...)
    Join my kingdom of Barlonia! We like chocolate and Lord of the Rings there!

Good to know...

Quote Originally Posted by Britilina View Post
    As soon as I saw that, I bought it. I'm excited to have a building dedicated to things like flour, sugar, ice cream, cobbler and apple pies so my regular kitchens can work on those stinking feasts (I just got the bear from the last MH and also finally upgraded my Mystery Dinner Table through gems, so maybe adventures won't be so stinking rare for me any longer...)
    Yes, it is super helpful. Mine only produces chocolate, non stop. I have not given up hope for an addition that drops ready made chocolate. Maybe this Valentine?s.

Executive Chef
    Some items I’d love to see rereleased for sale:
    Kissing Willow
    Spellbound Hive
    Woodland Sanctuary
    Meadow
    Glenn the Frog Prince
    Wisteria House
    Pegasus Stautue
    Desert Paths

Some new things I’d love to see!:
    Spiders (like the crab)
    A spider tree/nest
    Adamir as a walker
    A house for Adamir
    Trader Troll as a walker
    Trader Troll and Kaz get married
    The return of Fauna!
    The opening of the locket!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 01-17-19 at 10:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Bought gems specifically to buy a NEW Winter Cottage. Got the pop up informing me I'm at my limit. Sold one of my regular cottages and still can't buy a new one. So what's the deal? Now I'm short a cottage that can't be replaced. That's not right. What's the point of creating new items for purchase if they can't be bought? Kinda defeats the purpose wouldn't you say?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Bought gems specifically to buy a NEW Winter Cottage. Got the pop up informing me I'm at my limit. Sold one of my regular cottages and still can't buy a new one. So what's the deal? Now I'm short a cottage that can't be replaced. That's not right. What's the point of creating new items for purchase if they can't be bought? Kinda defeats the purpose wouldn't you say?
    Agreed. I have the same issue. It allowed me to sell a spire for the new one, but it does not work on farm houses or cottages. I sold one of both to no avail. Please fix. I am going to file a ticket, hopefully S8 will fix before the sale ends. I really want the snow items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post

I had to sell a couple of marketplaces before I could buy farmhouses and cottages. Good luck

Nightclub Owner
    Weekly Doorbuster:
    Fireworks Griffin - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Don't ruffle this Griffin's sparkly feathers!
    Level: 10
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Baron
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 300 gems
    Drops: Coins, Wheat, Rat Tail, Fur, Creep Tooth, White Petals, Roast Chicken, Eggs, Golden Egg, Fey Crystal
    Events: Baron's Tent - July 2016, Baron's Tent - August 2016
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92595
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-28-19 at 01:23 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...