Page 131 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    The winter buildings are beautiful and I would love to have some but the addition of the gingerbread buildings has capped me. With all of these buildings S8, you really should raise the cap. I have been playing this game for at least 4 years and the cap has never changed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Perfect, any inventory pic?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snowman a 0008354.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	49492Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snowman b 0008355.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	49493

Let me know if there's any others you need

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Oh come onnna I've sold 5 farmhouses and still can't buy new one's....or even buy back my old ones, so now I have 5 less. Don't want to keep trying cuz I've no idea how many I'd have to sell.
    S8 I've got the message...you don't want my gems.

Host(ess)
    Any info on the Clydesdale? For 600 gems down to 120 does it drop energy, as that looks v expensive otherwise? Ty in advance

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sblsn View Post
    Any info on the Clydesdale? For 600 gems down to 120 does it drop energy, as that looks v expensive otherwise? Ty in advance
    There is a Clydesdale who drops energy but I’m not sure if that’s him....let me look back and see what I can find
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Oh come onnna I've sold 5 farmhouses and still can't buy new one's....or even buy back my old ones, so now I have 5 less. Don't want to keep trying cuz I've no idea how many I'd have to sell.
    S8 I've got the message...you don't want my gems.
    It?s because of the gingerbread cottages and farmhouses. I guess they really don?t want our gems or our real money either. Because I would buy a ton of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, the winter bakery for 90g, down from 750! What a bargain!

I snapped this one up as I don't think I was playing the game during this event. Makes me a happy camper as I was really torn between the MRC and the cooking camp during the last monster hunt. Of course, I got the MRC but I have to wait for more troll coins to craft any animals, lol!

Trudyscandles

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I bought 1 cottage and 1 farmhouse. Must be at the cap for Royal Building so couldn't buy the watchtower but it's super pretty.

If anyone else buys and upgrades, can you please post the upgrade requirements either here or in the Hub feedback thread. I'm not sure I'll upgrade these. I did on the gingerbread ones to give you all info hence the request for info.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I bought 1 cottage and 1 farmhouse. Must be at the cap for Royal Building so couldn't buy the watchtower but it's super pretty.

If anyone else buys and upgrades, can you please post the upgrade requirements either here or in the Hub feedback thread. I'm not sure I'll upgrade these. I did on the gingerbread ones to give you all info hence the request for info.
    I upgraded one of each Winter building to level 9 and then compared their upgrades and incomes to their standard/original counterparts in the Hub Building Guide. Other than the Winter versions needing no initial build, the upgrades and coin drops were exactly the same for these new variations as they are for the originals.

Quote Originally Posted by sblsn View Post

Basing this info off of the Clydesdale in my realm: It's just a horse with regular horse drops. The only thing I can think of that would raise the price of this particular animal is that it was previously only available as a Free Gift with Gem Purchase so it's the rarity and exclusivity you're paying for, not the drops.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-15-19 at 01:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Also, the winter bakery for 90g, down from 750! What a bargain!

I snapped this one up as I don't think I was playing the game during this event. Makes me a happy camper as I was really torn between the MRC and the cooking camp during the last monster hunt. Of course, I got the MRC but I have to wait for more troll coins to craft any animals, lol!

Trudyscandles
    How many winter bakery we can buy? I already had one and do not see it on sale.