Page 111 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Fashion Designer
    Fire fox for sale 40o gems

what does it drop? Is it worth getting? 5 hour sale only

Rhino Keeper
    is the fire fox worth the 400 gems?

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Fire fox for sale 40o gems

what does it drop? Is it worth getting? 5 hour sale only
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    is the fire fox worth the 400 gems?
    Here’s the info on the Firefox. Hope this helps. (Fiery mystery box and fur/craft are no longer applicable as this was originally from a limited time offer a few years ago.)

The Hub
    Fire Fox
    Info: This little fox is burning for some mischievous fun.
    Found: may be in the Fiery Mystery Box, or buy fur (15 gems each) and then craft the fox in the workshop - this will cost 1125 gems
    Drops: Coal, Creep Tooth, Dragon Scales, Earth Wisp, Fey Crystal, Fur, Gems, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Milk, Orange Petal, Rat Tail, Energy, Coins, can spawn a skunkupine
    Collection time: 8 hours
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    I understand what a Flash Sale is, but what I don't understand is why s8 has them for such a short period of time. A sale can still be considered a Flash Sale even if it lasts 24 or 48 hours, no?

Many of my neighbors were complaining that they missed the Fire Fox sale due to the incredibly short time span it was listed. After all, most players work or have other obligations that prevent them from logging in every hour or even every few hours so wouldn't it make more sense to have these flash sales last a full 24 hours? That way all players could have to opportunity to purchase the item if they wished, regardless of their life schedules or time zones. Just seems silly to me that they would list an item for such a short period and miss out on so many potential sales by doing so...it's almost like they didn't want to people to have them, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I understand what a Flash Sale is, but what I don't understand is why s8 has them for such a short period of time. A sale can still be considered a Flash Sale even if it lasts 24 or 48 hours, no?

Many of my neighbors were complaining that they missed the Fire Fox sale due to the incredibly short time span it was listed. After all, most players work or have other obligations that prevent them from logging in every hour or even every few hours so wouldn't it make more sense to have these flash sales last a full 24 hours? That way all players could have to opportunity to purchase the item if they wished, regardless of their life schedules or time zones. Just seems silly to me that they would list an item for such a short period and miss out on so many potential sales by doing so...it's almost like they didn't want to people to have them, lol.
    I second this! So Flashy it disappeared before I could find my credit info.. I was sleepy! lol! No use to ALL players when it's a lightening like that. The same discussion as before.. half of the world is sleeping.. so offered only to a few.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    There's a new sale on and I just got the Armor Stand.
    Has a 22 hour timer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ArmorStand1.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	46050 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ArmorStand2.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	46053

Fashion Designer
    speed it up so you can tell us the drops :-D

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    speed it up so you can tell us the drops :-D
    I collected from mine this morning and the first dropped 100 coins and a Simple Feast, the second dropped 100 coins and Mithril.

Executive Chef
    Mine dropped a Hearty Feast.
    Hopefully all feasts drop... it’s why I purchased.
    And it’s also beautiful deco.

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone know if the Faerie’s gate is a decoration item only?