Page 110 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Wow , I wasn't going to but but so glad I broke down and did I got 4 of these beautiful Ali's
    Me too.... finally I am happy with a purchase
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    my minigolems didnt drop golemmilk
    anyone else with that issue?
    Yes, I've collected several times but I've never received so much as a drop of milk. Perhaps they should look into this, it's the main reason I went through with the purchase after all. There's at least a dozen items (including the other Golem pets) in my inventory that will drop the Glimmer Fragment/Shards but this little guy is the only one who will give me the Golem Milk outside of the Hunts so I thought him a reasonable purchase. No milk=unhappy customer.

In regards to the Aquatic Ali: I'm over the moon with this purchase! Thank you, thank you, thank you s8 for giving us back our 4 energy minimum. I know that the 2 energy animals average out to be the same as the 4 energy animals but there is just something about seeing that measly 2 drop that brings a frown to my face. It's purely psychological I know, but I'm happy to see the 4 minimum back regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, I've collected several times but I've never received so much as a drop of milk. Perhaps they should look into this, it's the main reason I went through with the purchase after all. There's at least a dozen items (including the other Golem pets) in my inventory that will drop the Glimmer Fragment/Shards but this little guy is the only one who will give me the Golem Milk outside of the Hunts so I thought him a reasonable purchase. No milk=unhappy customer.
    thx.
    will post in BUG-Section.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    How odd, I just logged in and got this pop up saying "BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! We've extended the Search for Sabina's Questline bundle with Permits by one day!" or something like that.

Okaaaaay? I mean, it's nice of s8 to extend anything by any time since it's usually against their policy but I've not seen any of this "demand" they speak of. I know I've not been as active on the forum this week but I still check in and read the new posts when I have a chance and haven't seen any complaints about when the sale was meant to end... in any thread.

Sounds to me like they're trying to draw more attention to said sale which in turn makes me think not many people are purchasing it. This is also the first time in history I've ever received a login pop-up about a bundle which makes it seem like they're pushing it extra hard. I've seen the bundle but dismissed it quickly as it doesn't offer much for the price they're asking. Some coins, 2 permits and 20 wisp lanterns isn't really all that much help seeing as how the permits are where the value is. Regardless, it peaked my interest and reinforced the thoughts we've had about how and where s8 makes most of it's income.

I'm sure sales have been dismal if not almost non-existent. Hence, they're gonna push it as much as possible.

Now if that package contained 10 expansion permits (at the same price), I'm sure that bundle would be a best seller in no time!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased it and never received it, still trying to get help on that. Yes, made a ticket. My guess is there were also glitches with it too as in my case.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm sure sales have been dismal if not almost non-existent. Hence, they're gonna push it as much as possible.

Now if that package contained 10 expansion permits (at the same price), I'm sure that bundle would be a best seller in no time!
    That's the same line of thinking I had about the bundle. Taking in to consideration that we've received at least a dozen animals in the last year from events that drop Wisp Lanterns and coins are practically everywhere, very few players would need to purchase either item in the bundle. I know the LL players may not have as many Wisp Lantern sources but still, if they really wanted to push the sales then they should've given way more permits.

Fashion Designer
    That's the same line of thinking I had about the bundle. Taking in to consideration that we've received at least a dozen animals in the last year from events that drop Wisp Lanterns and coins are practically everywhere, very few players would need to purchase either item in the bundle. I know the LL players may not have as many Wisp Lantern sources but still, if they really wanted to push the sales then they should've given way more permits.
    There used to be a bundle with 100 trade tickets, 10 rainbow pots and 10 energy crates.... I say "used to be" because I haven't seen it in a year at least. What a shame for S8, those were the only bundles I would buy and did so regularly whenever I had an iTunes gift card to spare.
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post

they should offer the White-Flyger-Bundle again...
    way more then 10 permits
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

How odd, I just logged in and got this pop up saying "BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! We've extended the Search for Sabina's Questline bundle with Permits by one day!" or something like that. ... <snip> ... I've not seen any of this "demand" they speak of. I know I've not been as active on the forum this week but I still check in and read the new posts when I have a chance and haven't seen any complaints about when the sale was meant to end... in any thread.
    Those of us who were still flailing to reach the Glimmergate were happy. I know several people who bought a package (idk which one) and landed on the Cavern barely in the nick of time to finish part 1/4 and get the pet. We level 30s are playing a different game. ;-)
    Last edited by JigglyPuffSharpie; 07-14-18 at 10:48 PM.