Page 103 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    My game glitched/froze/rewound (whatever you wanna call it) a few times today, as usual, but after one of the glitches I noticed the word "Gift" along the Gems icon. This "flash sale" was for 2 Hours on my android device.
    It sure was a Flash Sale.. faster than lightening.. lol!
    I've learned lately when my game glitches/reloads/blanks out more than 2 times.. to look around and see what's new. So far there was always something new loaded. So check your game when it starts being unstable.. S8 is communicating!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I've learned lately when my game glitches/reloads/blanks out more than 2 times.. to look around and see what's new. So far there was always something new loaded. So check your game when it starts being unstable.. S8 is communicating!
    That is excellent advice and sadly something I didn't figure out on my own, lol. As soon as I read your post a light went off in my head and I feel silly to admit that I've just been shutting down the game and waiting out the glitches which means I've been late to the new additions lately. I'll be sure to catch the next one!

Nightclub Owner
    The Flash sale item:
    Highland Garden
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 2x2
    Events: Flash Sales - May 2018
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208

jbfps116 can you post the inventory picture & the info section?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2139[1].jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	44311

Name:	IMG_2138[1].jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	44312

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post

Name:	IMG_2139[1].jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	44311

Name:	IMG_2138[1].jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	44312
    Perfect! Thanks
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25
    My game glitched/froze/rewound (whatever you wanna call it) a few times today, as usual, but after one of the glitches I noticed the word "Gift" along the Gems icon. This "flash sale" was for 2 Hours on my android device.
    So, we really are in The Matrix ... I had a good handful of "deja vu" moments during WW and my brain was busy looking around to see what had undone itself so I could tidy it up again (as so many people had overnight with their workshops last week, sadly. But SW posted a neighbor visit should nail those down, and I am implementing that habit!)
    Anywaayyyy, thank you guys for explaining to this Android newb what happened, I really appreciate it. And I'll know to keep my eyes peeled when the ground drops out below me. 0.0

Nightclub Owner
    I see they've put some older items for sale in the market but the Hero's Tribute is new to me. Here's my finding for anyone thinking of purchasing:

Name:	ht and kt a 0000441.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	44516

Name:	ht and kt a 0000442.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	44517

We previously had the Knight's Tribute which looks similar (exactly the same) but it'ss classified as a building whereas the Hero's Tribute is considered a deco. Both have 6 hour timers but the Knight's only drops 200 coins per collection and the Hero's dropped 530 which is better. Also the HT comes fully built but we had to build the KT in the event so all in all it seems to me that the Hero's Tribute is a newer, slightly better version of the Knight's Tribute of old.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Anniras.. very keen and complete observation as they do look identical.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

dark/white knight steed-how's about their drops? i'm not sure,are they worth 280 gems?
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Rhino Keeper
    Does the gnome knight drop feasts?
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50