Page 10 of 212 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Is the sheep for the same frequency as the white sheep and cupid sheep? I am finally deciding I need to buy a sheep and can't decide which is the best value.
    Unless you really like the look of the FP Sheep I'd skip this offer. Yes, you get gems with it, but not at a discount. The only "extra" drop is flower petals which can be had from coin bought flowers (except red petals). There is a gem sale on now that offers 120 gems for $3.99 US and a White Sheep has the same drops and timer for only 35 gems. Or get the 250 gems for $6.99 US deal and choose the Black Sheep for 180 gems that guarantees a prime cut every drop. Heck, you'd have enough gems left over to get the 35 gem Red Trillium flower to get red petals! Hope this helps!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	32000

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I only added it a few minutes ago, so don't worry, you weren't going blind! lol Because of the merging of threads (they move into date order automatically), take a quick flick back to the beginning as that's where the new posts are. Also a couple of inventory pics from ShibuyaCloth (which are always so beautiful!)
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    My pop up disappeared too. Anyone find out why this just disappeared with 2 days left? I would love to have the trade tickets!

Rhino Keeper
    Royal Pig 40% Off! Regular price is 360 gems. Gives 25 RP.

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	32008

Deal is now expired.
    Last edited by xtinem070672; 07-01-16 at 10:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    New Gift w Gem Purchase Sale! Amount of cabbages are 5, 10, 25, & 50.

Views:	63 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	32054

Views:	72 
Size:	142.6 KB 
ID:	32055

I keep waiting for S8 to offer Purple Alis w gem purchase. That would be the icing on the cake
    Last edited by xtinem070672; 07-01-16 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Added # of cabbages

Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    New Gift w Gem Purchase Sale! Amount of cabbages are 5, 10, 25, & 50.

Views:	63 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	32054

Views:	72 
Size:	142.6 KB 
ID:	32055

I keep waiting for S8 to offer Purple Alis w gem purchase. That would be the icing on the cake
    Double check if there is a less expensive way. Based on the sale price of gems paying @ $30.00 for the gift with the largest gem purchase. For @ $15.00 you could buy enough gems to get 44 cabbages from the tent
    Last edited by Radegast1; 07-01-16 at 11:12 AM.

Cabbage Hut on sale in market 07/01/16

I was bored and just looking through the shop and saw it was on sale.

Regularly 450 I think, I went ahead and got one for just under 340 gems. There is a maximum of 1 gem building and 1 troll token building per kingdom (just in case some people can't see the deal, that would be why I guess).

I don't know if people normally browse in there (in game) so I thought I'd post here in case.
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-01-16 at 04:23 PM. Reason: *don't know when sale started or when it ends btw.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post

Regularly 450 I think, I went ahead and got one for just under 340 gems. There is a maximum of 1 gem building and 1 troll token building per kingdom (just in case some people can't see the deal, that would be why I guess).

I don't know if people normally browse in there (in game) so I thought I'd post here in case.
    As an Android player I've only just got the Baron's Tent, so the Cabbage Hut is very much on my "shopping list". 30 gems short of the sale price at the moment, and as I can't get the gems for videos function to work it's guaranteed that this will be back to full price before I can save the remainder.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires

thanks, i got to buy it cheap
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier

Is it true that there is a max of 1 gem building per kingdom? I don't understand that rule exactly. Or do you mean one cabbage hut specifically? Because I have, and I know other people have, wayy more than 1 gem building. Also, what are "troll token buildings"?

I just got my first cabbage hut!! Super excited!
    Thanks everyone!!!