Page 163 of 212 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    OK, this is a bit off-topic here, but let me quickly offer some tips, anyway:
    1. Do you have a troll sparring pit or any other way to "park" a monster somewhere while you collect your cloudberry bushes, so no faun can spawn?
    2. Did you know that if you active the harvest champion boost, by some miracle this also makes *double* cloudberries drop from *every* collection (although sometimes it takes a handful of collections before this is true - but then it holds up!)? It's truly magical!
    Thank you! I didn’t know that worked for cloudberries too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Yeah, that won't work then. :-( I wasn't playing when the storyline originally released and it really sucks that later players don't even habe the chance to get the wisp pet. I did buy the forest wisp pet with "leftover" gems from the last sale, though (following recommendations here, in fact), and I'm really happy I did!

Same here and also very happy I purchased the Forest wisp pet!

Nightclub Owner
    Weekly Doorbuster:
    Fire Fox - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This little fox is burring for some mischievous fun!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Workshop
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 800 gems // 75 Fire Fur, 15000 Coins
    Drops: Coins, Fire Furs, Coal, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Coins, Gems, Dragon Scales, Energy, Orange Petal, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Milk, Skunkupine
    Events: A Fiery, Foxy Box - August 2016
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93758
    Comments: Bring a brand new Fire Fox to your kingdom!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for posting that ShibuyaCloth. Is that skunkupine or skunkupie that it drops?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks for posting that ShibuyaCloth. Is that skunkupine or skunkupie that it drops?
    skunkupine as in spawning a skunkupine.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    What is so great abt this fire fox that cost 320 gems, down from 800 gems?!! Is there any error? I can get a weekly at last sale price of 300 gems...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    What is so great abt this fire fox that cost 320 gems, down from 800 gems?!! Is there any error? I can get a weekly at last sale price of 300 gems...
    Good question. Other than coins gems and energy I'm pretty much maxed out on the other things.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    skunkupine as in spawning a skunkupine.
    Thanks. Does it still spawn skunkupines at each collection?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Don?t get all that started again. When this thing first came out there were pages and pages of rants. Some of us even wrote poetry expressing our distate for the affair...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Fox in a box. Good times!!