Page 147 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I got the Valkyrie...She's got the standard 22 hour timer so I'll report back in the morning what her drops are like.
    Guess I'll sit tight till then...gotta make sure she's worth dipping into my allowance to buy gems fingers x'ed she's not a 2 energy dropper!
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

(Double posted because not sure where it best fits, mods feel free to delete the one in wrong place)

Looking forward to seeing the new items that came today including the faerie that drops energy and new peacock. I hope a separate page is made for the 4/29-30 event as its quite an event on it’s own and include item and info for each including time and possible drops! So excited!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 04-19-19 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Last question
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    It's deco only. I thought it dropped coins but I just pulled it from my inventory to double check and there is no timer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Wisteria Pergola is sadly deco only. For a few more gems you can get the Flower Power Gazebo that at least drops a mix of petals. Same output as a flower hedge but takes up 2x the space.
    Thank you, I was really set on buying it, you saved me 88 gems 🤗

Rhino Keeper
    the flower power alis give 4-8 energy on a daily basis so I bought as many as I could and there seems to be no limit. the white weekly alis are on sale for 300 gems =that means I can buy 3 flower power alis for the same price and get at a minimum of 28 energy each so I think they are the better deal
    S8 please remove cap on level

Im really waiting on the faerie. 400 is steep. But if she is say a daily that drops 40 then she should be worth it. Going crazy to hear her energy drop. Want her but a weekly is 300 and dailys are going for as low as 100, so 4 dailys or her, thats pretty tough to choose until you know. Happy we have a couple days

Also I wonder what makes faerie dog and cat so special to be 250 gems. Must drop way better than regular cats and dogs
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Im really waiting on the faerie. 400 is steep. But if she is say a daily that drops 40 then she should be worth it. Going crazy to hear her energy drop. Want her but a weekly is 300 and dailys are going for as low as 100, so 4 dailys or her, thats pretty tough to choose until you know. Happy we have a couple days

Also I wonder what makes faerie dog and cat so special to be 250 gems. Must drop way better than regular cats and dogs
    Are you talking about the faerie alicorn? she is on sale for 125 gems and mine drop 4-6 energy daily so the flower one is still the better deal at 100 gems.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    I got the Lair of the Beasts during the event it was prize and I LOVE it! I have it stuck in a spot surrounded by trees and always have a beast parked unless there's a monster needed for events. Its a 12 hour timer so I could try for horns, pelts, etc twice a day.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    How often does the golden mine drop nuggets? Will each new item be posted here?

Executive Chef
    how is this for a list (everyone feel free to add your 2cents about each item-i am not asking about any specific item since there are like 38 items ). i'm shibuya can give you lots of info about each, but we all know that personal experience is different than what is listed in the hub.
    1) rainbow pot 2) dainty castle 3) golden mine 4) wisteria mansion 5) wisteria pergola 6) overgrown fountain 7) tea pinic 8) pastel topiary 9) spring pavillon 10) lair of beasts 11) flower power ali 12) faerie naga 13) faerie dragon 14) spring dagon 15) aquamarine ali 16) aquamarine dragon 17) spring peacock 18) white flyger 19) phoenix 20) blossom phoenix 21) aquatic ali 22) cherry blosssom phoenix 23) red crab 24) valkyerie 25) alicorn
    26) sweet tooth ali 27) faerie cat 28) faerie dog 29) faerie sheep 30) flower power sheep 31) flower power manticore 32) faerie griffin 33) tea party 34) flower power carriage 35) flower power gazebo 36) faerie ali 37) ivy bakery 38) spellbound bloom
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I didn't see anyone mention the 5 expansions (F-J15) on sale (discounted prices). Here's Sabina exploring the new cliff.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF61698B-70E6-43B0-859E-C8069101538E.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	51297