Page 96 of 212 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    I already filled out that form but it doesn’t appear to be for in game purchases with gems. I just want my 50 gems back and Storm 8 can have back these “Leprechaun “ Cauldrons which look EXACTLY like the Lucky Cauldron. SMH
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It sure causes confusion offering in sales exact copies of re-released items.. with drops that have been changed, item turned into decos and nulled.

I was nearly ready to buy another lucky cauldron greedily thinking I could collect more magic to use in the lucky shop. Thankfully I read the forum first! BUT.. what happens to players who don't pass by the forum? (a slap in the face )
    Now I see the name has been changed.. but at first sight, who remembers the exact name of a tiny long time ago item? The colors of such items should be changed so players immediately know.. they are different!
    Agreed! I was considering another "Gnome" (Ironically, that name changed from Leprechaun Gnome to Lucky Gnome ... opposite name flip from the Cauldron!). I am REALLY REALLY glad that I checked here first, as I would NOT have caught the name change on my phone.

The original name of the Lucky Gate was Rainbow Gate, FYI & also had a chance to drop Lucky Magic &/or Lucky Clovers.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if this Aideen really has drops? I don't have one & was considering buying one, but I don't want to spend gems on something that is just deco. It says on the card that it drops golden items. Is it worth purchasing it? Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    Does anyone know if this Aideen really has drops? I don't have one & was considering buying one, but I don't want to spend gems on something that is just deco. It says on the card that it drops golden items. Is it worth purchasing it? Thank you.
    She should be exactly like the one we won in the event. If she were just a deco then we (who already have 1) would be able to purchase a second, but since she's capped at one it's a good indicator that she'll have all the same drops.

Host(ess)
    I can only recommend buying her. Bought her a week ago and she has already given me a few Builder's Paste and a few Lumin Essence in addition to other things like Golden Apple, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    She should be exactly like the one we won in the event. If she were just a deco then we (who already have 1) would be able to purchase a second, but since she's capped at one it's a good indicator that she'll have all the same drops.
    Thank you .. that makes sense!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by speakfree92 View Post
    I can only recommend buying her. Bought her a week ago and she has already given me a few Builder's Paste and a few Lumin Essence in addition to other things like Golden Apple, etc.
    Thank you so much. I really appreciate your feed back. I am going to get her.

Host(ess)
    The pastel unicorn, does it cap at 1? I don't have too much more to be able to craft it, but if it doesn't cap at 1 then I'd consider getting it with me, but don't want to get it with gems if we can only have 1 and am close to being able to craft.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Godric84 View Post
    The pastel unicorn, does it cap at 1? I don't have too much more to be able to craft it, but if it doesn't cap at 1 then I'd consider getting it with me, but don't want to get it with gems if we can only have 1 and am close to being able to craft.
    I would bet on it but I don't know ..how close are you I need one more silver egg token to get the sheep

Executive Chef
    Wow after reading all of this I am glad that I decided to pass on what I thought was a second lucky cauldron for more lucky magic. I would have been furious. Feels a lot like a bait and switch. I will definitely be more cautious of items in the market from here on out.