Page 59 of 212 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    Dumb question, but is this a good price / deal for the ali's?
    WeeklyAli's price during the BlackFriday's sale was for 260gems, which is the best offer ever made. Usually Ali sale offers are for 400gems, if ever offered as it's rare to see them offered. Considering their normal price is 600gems.. yes.. I would say it's a good offer at 360gems.
    I don't have the LoveShack so the Alis I have, have always been bought on various sales, calculating of course if the offer is valuable.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Yes the alicorn on sale for 360 gems is the 40 energy one which regenerates weekly.
    Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    WeeklyAli's price during the BlackFriday's sale was for 260gems, which is the best offer ever made. Usually Ali sale offers are for 400gems, if ever offered as it's rare to see them offered. Considering their normal price is 600gems.. yes.. I would say it's a good offer at 360gems.
    I don't have the LoveShack so the Alis I have, have always been bought on various sales, calculating of course if the offer is valuable.
    Thanks for the advice!
    I've never paid much attention to the sales because I never had enough gems; but now I've saved up. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe the sale prices differ by country, like the value packs (a $19.99 pack costs me just under $25 for example) but the weekly ali's were 300 each during Black Friday for me and the only other time I've managed to snag them during a sale, they were 420. Either way, I think 360 is a good price for them considering the regular price

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Maybe the sale prices differ by country, like the value packs (a $19.99 pack costs me just under $25 for example) but the weekly ali's were 300 each during Black Friday for me and the only other time I've managed to snag them during a sale, they were 420. Either way, I think 360 is a good price for them considering the regular price
    Yes certainly value packs would differ in various countries depending on the exchange rate currency. That's why I stated prices in gems so can be considered equal. My currency is in Euros (Italy) so would only confuse but I see your gem prices are however higher than mine, so we can just consider lowest and highest price to work it out.
    My cheapest DailyAli was the FlowerPower @125gems and the most expensive was the WeeklyAli @260gems in our BlackFriday sale.. which are the cheapest price-offers during the entire year. Other sale offers we get will always be for more, so on the whole 360gems for a WeeklyAli, like you, I consider a good offer, as it's not BlackFriday.

In the Baron'sTent we don't receive WeeklyAli offers, just DailyAlis.. and only if you're lucky.. so for those who don't have the LoveShack with the eventual ability of making the WeeklyAlis we have the only choice to keep an eye on the sales if we don't want to pay full prices.

My experience in playing CS has taught me that the secret weapon on getting far and the security of completing goals easily without stress and time-outs is the ability to create more energy than what we are given usually, so we can make a step further each time. With this said.. I consider WeeklyAlis, all DailyAlis an essential part of a 'well equipped' kingdom ready to face whatever event is thrown at us. More time we can't buy.. so investing in more energy is always an wise step when we can.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I wish that they would just say "new in market" instead of offering it as a goal". Example- Rooted Mine now in market.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I wish that they would just say "new in market" instead of offering it as a goal". Example- Rooted Mine now in market.
    Yes it could be just a new item that is on sale.

Fashion Designer
    Yes certainly value packs would differ in various countries depending on the exchange rate currency. That's why I stated prices in gems so can be considered equal. My currency is in Euros (Italy) so would only confuse but I see your gem prices are however higher than mine, so we can just consider lowest and highest price to work it out.
    My cheapest DailyAli was the FlowerPower @125gems and the most expensive was the WeeklyAli @260gems in our BlackFriday sale.. which are the cheapest price-offers during the entire year. Other sale offers we get will always be for more, so on the whole 360gems for a WeeklyAli, like you, I consider a good offer, as it's not BlackFriday.

In the Baron'sTent we don't receive WeeklyAli offers, just DailyAlis.. and only if you're lucky.. so for those who don't have the LoveShack with the eventual ability of making the WeeklyAlis we have the only choice to keep an eye on the sales if we don't want to pay full prices.

My experience in playing CS has taught me that the secret weapon on getting far and the security of completing goals easily without stress and time-outs is the ability to create more energy than what we are given usually, so we can make a step further each time. With this said.. I consider WeeklyAlis, all DailyAlis an essential part of a 'well equipped' kingdom ready to face whatever event is thrown at us. More time we can't buy.. so investing in more energy is always an wise step when we can.
    Why were the gem prices during black friday different?
    I think in real money prices, the taxes are making a difference.
    Flowerpower was 100 gems for me, but the week ali 300 gems...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Why were the gem prices during black friday different?
    I think in real money prices, the taxes are making a difference.
    Flowerpower was 100 gems for me, but the week ali 300 gems...
    Yeah I'm a little miffed over the difference in gem prices, different taxes and exchange rates I can live with as it's not an issue I can shake my virtual fist at S8 over, lol.

I got 100 gems for accomplishing the goal, so the mine only cost 300 gems.