Page 138 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I just paid for Hulu to get a gem reward and got nothing! Has anyone ever actually received gems for doing these?
    I used to get free gems (over 20 per day) from watching videos through the Fyber offers. However, it's been well over a year now and I've not received a single video offer. I have seen others post that they earned gems through the offers to download and play games through Fyber also but cannot personally attest to that.

Personally, these are the only two offers I would entertain to complete for free gems. Not only do the offers have disqualifying fine print that is ambiguous, the single time I tried to complete a survey for free gems it was a ridiculous hoop jumping seven part survey. I didn't finish it but I still got spam out the wazoo and robo calls for months after!

As for the gem reward itself: It is my understanding that the gem rewards do not come through immediately. You should be able to see your reward status in the Fyber drop down, some games have a Status tab under the left hand menu while in others you have to look under the Support tab. If your status is anything other than completed then it's just a waiting game until the offer completes in their system.

I couldn't find anything on this in the CS thread, but I did find an informative mod post in the DS thread:

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
    - Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
    - Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I just paid for Hulu to get a gem reward and got nothing! Has anyone ever actually received gems for doing these?
    The offers I trust are those that ask you to install and run games or those that have you participate in a QUIZ (not survey). I have always gotten paid upon completing these types of offers.

Don't trust those where you are asked to pay for a product or service. Too many things can go wrong during the convoluted signup, and payment process that would accidentally strip away the unique identifier tagged to your original transaction, thus rendering it ineligible to earn you your reward.

The offers that ask you to do a simple survey are worse. The survey will branch out to three others, which then each branch out to three more, and three more, and more, and... I think you get the picture. Suffice to say that at the end of the survey, wait, what am I saying, the surveys never end.

I used to do those that get you to watch short videos to earn two gems. You could watch up to a maximum of five videos a day and get paid ten gems daily. Sadly, these offers don't appear anymore.

Nightclub Owner
    Weekly Sale:
    Victorian Garden - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Royal Building. Tend for various materials.
    Level: 10
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Plants
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 3x3
    Royal Points: 155
    Requirements: 130 gems
    Sell: 0 coins
    Drops: Faerie Jar, Magic Fruit, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerbulb
    Events: Christmas Sale - December 2018
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102111
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Weekly Doorbuster:
    Faerie Dragon - (Card)
    Info: A beautiful Dragon with just an extra bit of sparkle!
    Source: Baron
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 500 gems
    Drops: Coins, Dragon Scales, Longsword, Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Jewels, Coal, Gems, Energy, Glimmerdust
    Events: Baron's Tent - August 2016, Baron's Tent - September 2016, Baron's Tent - August 2017, Baron's Tent - August 2018
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93343
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Weekly Doorbuster:
    Faerie Dragon - (Card)
    Info: A beautiful Dragon with just an extra bit of sparkle!
    Source: Baron
    Requirements: 500 gems
    Drops: Coins, Dragon Scales, Longsword, Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Jewels, Coal, Gems, Energy, Glimmerdust
    Events: Baron's Tent - August 2016, Baron's Tent - September 2016, Baron's Tent - August 2017, Baron's Tent - August 2018
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93343
    if he was a daily energy source-would be worth the 200gem. i need more daily energy soures
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I have a Special Offer going but can anyone tell me what are the Phoenix Eggs? Deco? Or do they drop something worth the cash purchase price?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68F2A154-0C0E-4105-93CE-A639C9718AC4.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	50235
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F46625F-836F-4537-A68E-6ACBE10B15F4.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	144.1 KB 
ID:	50236

eta- found this in the inventory list. So they’re just deco?

Phoenix egg
    Info: A warm decorative nest, incubating phoenix eggs.
    Found: gift with gems, Nov 2018
    Uses: 2x2 decoration
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    ...snip... eta- found this in the inventory list. So they?re just deco? [/I]
    Yep, straight deco only. I purchased it when it was originally released back in November but it's only a 1x1 (not 2x2 like Inventory says) and when it's placed it's fairly flat - nearly like a tile. I'm all for collecting items which is why I originally purchased it but it is definitely not something that's worth going out of your way for. The inventory pics are back on page 124 of this thread if you want a better look at them.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Currently Gems & Gift sale!

Is someone makes the purchase, can (s)he post the inventory card of the Phoenix Egg?
    Phoenix Eggs
    Info: ?
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 2x2
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...81#post1549181
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know this may come as a shock but.... I got one, lol. Sadly, it's a plain ol' deco and 1x1 but I wasn't expecting much to be honest so I'm not overly upset, just disappointed a bit.

Attachment 48431Attachment 48432
    I'll update my description

Nightclub Owner
    Weekly Doorbuster:
    Spring Dragon - (Card)
    Info: A natural spirit visiting during Spring Faire!
    Source: Event
    Requirements: 400 gems
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins, Orange Petals, Living Wood, Light Armor, Wood, Dragon Scales, Gem, Energy, Longsword, Jewels, Earth Wisp, Coal
    Events: The Spring Faire! - March 2017
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97737
    Comments: 1st and 2nd prize of the Spring Faire.

Executive Chef
    thanks shibuyacloth for the card post. i know it drops energy. about how often/much? i need more energy supplies and until they have an alicorn or sale or in the tent, those are out of the question
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily