Page 157 of 212 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Two flower power alicorns perhaps?
    Hmm... didn't think of that.. bought four already.. maybe two more is better than cabbage ... difficult to decide. Thank you for your advice!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I took it as the energy saved not having to fight so many forest wisps. I?m still waiting for mithril to move on The hidden forest 2 but I?ve heard the forest wisp pet drops vines then too and it takes a ton of growing and chopping willows otherwise.
    That would make sense! It is definitely an appealing option. I know it's not on sale but I very very rarely spend real money on the game, so deciding what I believe will give me the most long term bang for my buck is more important to me than whether an item is on sale or not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Thank you so much for all your tips, that's extremely helpful! I don't have a MRC yet, so no unicorns yet for me. I really like your idea of the forest wisp, though! I didn't even know it gave energy! And what creative strategies did you mean? ;-) Or was that in reference to the forest wisp?
    It's not that the Forest Wisp gives energy per se, it's that it saves you soooo much from trying to collect those items needed for the expansion. Not to mention the space that all those trillium plants take up. I lost out on the farmhouse from the first part of The Hidden Forest but hopefully will get the next two items when I finally take the plunge & finish Part 1 then start Part 2. I got the Forest Wisp even though not on sale, because of that.

FWIW, I got 2 Golden Mines in each queendom, and my first collection last night gave a gold egg & gold nugget.

Obviously broke down & bought gems (rolls eyes) and also got some daily Flower Power Ali's. I didn't like their look on the card, those eyes! but from a distance they aren't too bad. Final item was Mithril Dragon...since my mines and even the Jewelers Trade have been stingy.

Hoping to use some of that energy to collect from fruit trees so I can build gems for Cabbage Hut!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    JUst sad great prizes are not always on the tent - but then your cabbages wouldn't pile up so fast either. Normally good prizes are RARE - but even if they are available once per year - you may get like 6 alicorns that month if you are lucky
    Sounds like the strategy is to collect from the cabbage hut and save and wait for cool prize and then utilize. Great advice.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    So.. I have a gift card.. 9 $ ... debating if I should use it to get cabbage but... already bought four flower power alis with all my gems. Wanted the Valkyrie, but think she is to expensive.. but prettier than the alis I bought though.. anyway, could get 250gems for the gift card.. should I, or not? 😬🙈
    For me personally, the item sale and the gem sale made the choice for me to purchase (as I didn't have a gift card).
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    That makes total sense, wish! I really am grateful to you for giving me this idea - I wouldn't have thought of it as I was too focused on the items on sale but it makes a ton of sense, strategically, for me to buy a forest wisp pet. Thanks a ton!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    That makes total sense, wish! I really am grateful to you for giving me this idea - I wouldn't have thought of it as I was too focused on the items on sale but it makes a ton of sense, strategically, for me to buy a forest wisp pet. Thanks a ton!
    Forest Wisp pets are great! And after you have expanded Hidden Forest plots- you can use them to craft all those coin trades - without having to spare too much energy on requiring materials. One of the trades gives like 50 k coins ( 10 Forest Wisp Essence, 35 dragon scales - and 30 newborn spirits) - but well...not bad since you can later start crafting coins regularly - after you have expanded And you finally get rid of some dragon scales.

Executive Chef
    i am in love w/ my wisp pet. but for this sale, i did get 4 flower ali's (not a fan of how they look, but went with other's production numbers first). i will wait an hope and pray for an aqua ali in my tent. i am not sure how we get 3 cabbage huts? and the pastel ali is blocked out for me as a goal
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how long we will be able to get 2 trade tickets and the shortened time in the trade exchange?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Does anyone know how long we will be able to get 2 trade tickets and the shortened time in the trade exchange?
    Until 10am Pacific time on 11-23.

Trudyscandles