Page 156 of 212 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Completely agree - A huge proportion if my daily alis came from the tent over the years, and I made a cabbage hut in thd MRC AND bought one in a previous sale. My only regret is that I hadn't done it sooner. I only ever go for the alis in the tent, and the hut has psid fir itself many tines over. : )

Really appreciating all the sharing of expertise here - hence my signature! : )
    Am I the only one without the Barons Tent?
    What is its value, should I get it and the cabbage hut?
    I had it years back before getting a new phone and s8 couldn't transfer me over (still so sad).
    it was big and couldn't be put in storage.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Am I the only one without the Barons Tent?
    What is its value, should I get it and the cabbage hut?
    I had it years back before getting a new phone and s8 couldn't transfer me over (still so sad).
    it was big and couldn't be put in storage.
    YEs, it has a value. If you only have tent ( not cabbage hut) - you get to throw 3 free cabbages each day - this way you can earn some simple items- simple feasts, hearty feasts, lumin essence, enchanters essence, blocks, beams - etc. But you would never get to have grand prize without spending gems. You get 3 free cabbages every day.- but they WON'T PILE UP.

Gran prizes- well, most of them often are bad - just same decos over and over again - which is bad.
    But on bright side- if you have cabbage hut - you just collect tons of cabbages ( even hundreds) - this way once prize you really want will be in the hut - you can get it - if you are lucky - even several of them.
    I have gotten like 10 daily alicorns from my Baron's Tent as grand prize in the past - so yeah, they are worth it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    YEs, it has a value. If you only have tent ( not cabbage hut) - you get to throw 3 free cabbages each day - this way you can earn some simple items- simple feasts, hearty feasts, lumin essence, enchanters essence, blocks, beams - etc. But you would never get to have grand prize without spending gems. You get 3 free cabbages every day.- but they WON'T PILE UP.

Gran prizes- well, most of them often are bad - just same decos over and over again - which is bad.
    But on bright side- if you have cabbage hut - you just collect tons of cabbages ( even hundreds) - this way once prize you really want will be in the hut - you can get it - if you are lucky - even several of them.
    I have gotten like 10 daily alicorns from my Baron's Tent as grand prize in the past - so yeah, they are worth it.
    Thank you Destiel0918, great details!
    I will get it staightaway
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Thank you Destiel0918, great details!
    I will get it staightaway
    JUst sad great prizes are not always on the tent - but then your cabbages wouldn't pile up so fast either. Normally good prizes are RARE - but even if they are available once per year - you may get like 6 alicorns that month if you are lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    White Flyger: I might as well have spent these gems on a trap. The permits are an extremely rare drop for me. But some people love them.
    I DONT love mine. I have never gotten a permit from it.

Rhino Keeper
    So.. I have a gift card.. 9 $ ... debating if I should use it to get cabbage but... already bought four flower power alis with all my gems. Wanted the Valkyrie, but think she is to expensive.. but prettier than the alis I bought though.. anyway, could get 250gems for the gift card.. should I, or not? 😬🙈

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I DONT love mine. I have never gotten a permit from it.
    Patience. I have gotten 2 ... but like the dark unicorns much better

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    So.. I have a gift card.. 9 $ ... debating if I should use it to get cabbage but... already bought four flower power alis with all my gems. Wanted the Valkyrie, but think she is to expensive.. but prettier than the alis I bought though.. anyway, could get 250gems for the gift card.. should I, or not? 
    Two flower power alicorns perhaps?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Yeah, I was surprised by this, but maybe I misunderstood. I'll wait a bit more before I decide what to do with my 150 gems. No rush yet! (I already own a gold mine and I bought an aquatic Ali as well as a cabbage hut in this sale, based on recommendations here. Now I have 150 gems left and trying to decide what best to use them on. I might yet buy another ali in the end.)
    I took it as the energy saved not having to fight so many forest wisps. I?m still waiting for mithril to move on The hidden forest 2 but I?ve heard the forest wisp pet drops vines then too and it takes a ton of growing and chopping willows otherwise.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 3 of the forest wisps and I love them! I won't have to chop a single willow tree and I will still make the goal of 45 days to get the overgrown building. I had all of my compasses and swords already crafted before starting the last part.

So all I needed were the 20 forest lanterns. I think I have 9 crafted and 1 in the forge now. I'll easily make the goal.

Trudyscandles