Page 186 of 212 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to know what the Fire Wagon and the Mothraki King drops. If someone gets them please post as soon as possible please. It would be nice if they could put the drops on the back of the card.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I couldn't find any info on the mothraki king either. I went back through the threads but came up blank.

Plus it wouldn't let me buy the plush King... I'll flag this. Did any other one come up with the message "you need more neighbors to purchase this" ??
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-30-19 at 09:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone found any discounted expansion plots? I have checked all the ones available to me but thought I may not have the right ones open for purchase. If I'm remembering correctly, they did that the last 2 times they ran a sale like this.

I purchased the Mothraki King and when placed on the board, he looks exactly like the Mothraki Warriors. However, when I put him in storage he has a golden mask. I did put this in the bugs forum. I don't know the drops yet. Will try to post when I collect from him. I do hope to see if S8 will update his look to what I thought I purchased.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0758.PNG 
Views:	60 
Size:	352.4 KB 
ID:	52829Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0759.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	52830

Fashion Designer
    My experience with drop rates over the past 7 months, which may help for those interested in expansion parts. Note I don’t have the firefly cove so can’t comment on that.

Royal lion. 5 expansion permits plus occasional trade tickets (I don’t track the number of these but they are more regular than the permits)
    Ornery goat. 4 expansion permits

So I think the lion is better because of the trade tickets.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I won and every time he drops one and sometimes it is more than 1
    He is a guaranteed drop of trade tickets
    You are very lucky if yours drops tickets every time! Mine drops other things I am maxed on like earth wisps.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the plush king without difficulty, so either that's fixed or intermittent. I treated myself to the grand wisp, as I am looking for expansion items. I don't actually need much more currently in terms of trade tickets as I'm crafting an expansion permit almost daily due to my current providers. I'm dreading maxing out during this double ticket event if I don't keep on top of them. I do need coin though, if people have suggestions.

I'd be really interested in the drop rates from Ianthe though... is she a daily? Weekly?

I have the plush couple, and they are a daily energy dropper, along with occasional other useful things. I never skip collection from them.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ianthe is a daily energy dropper. I wonder if her min drop rate is 5. I've been tracking energy drops from Valkyrie and I think she might be min 5 (?)

Rhino Keeper
    How helpful is the deep sea otter for the mermaid/coral task?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ianthe is a daily energy dropper. I wonder if her min drop rate is 5. I've been tracking energy drops from Valkyrie and I think she might be min 5 (?)
    In the preview image it had 6 bolts around her so I?m hoping at least 6.