Page 81 of 212 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    He also spawns a wereskunk to battle, so I'm glad that I got him. Just be sure you don't already have a monster active.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've given the new Halloween items their own thread. All posts relating to these items have been from here to that thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ion-of-market)

Quote Originally Posted by Caristalyc View Post
    Bought the pack & he?s a 3 hour timer. First drop was pumpkins & tail. Thought he was cute & now worth having too
    and Skunkupine Mask
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    I would have loved to have a wereskunk. But my pack costs $9.99 USD instead of 4.99 and the other 2 items are energy and 15 tails but I?ve already finished upgrading my haunted cabin. I guess S8 fees like I?m likely to spend more money based on the size and number of items in my kingdom? IDK... oh well enjoy your wereskunks good people... wish I could join you for $4.99. ={

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    I would have loved to have a wereskunk. But my pack costs $9.99 USD instead of 4.99 and the other 2 items are energy and 15 tails but I?ve already finished upgrading my haunted cabin. I guess S8 fees like I?m likely to spend more money based on the size and number of items in my kingdom? IDK... oh well enjoy your wereskunks good people... wish I could join you for $4.99. ={
    This is a new pack and I have it on offer for the same price as you. Previous one, which was slightly different cost $4.99.

Executive Chef
    infinite energy for 15mins on sale in value pack!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    There is a new value pack - special Tomb bundle - contains 1 New will, 50 pumpkins and few other items. The question is which New will is that? For which level upgrade? Can anyone check on this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    There is a new value pack - special Tomb bundle - contains 1 New will, 50 pumpkins and few other items. The question is which New will is that? For which level upgrade? Can anyone check on this?
    All New Wills are valid for all levels.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    All New Wills are valid for all levels.
    you mean, it depends on which stage we buy it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    you mean, it depends on which stage we buy it?
    The requirements for the New Will crafting changes based on the Tomb level, but in your inventory they are all the same. If you buy this bundle, they will be stored as is. You can then use them for your current level.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...