Page 34 of 212 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Not exactly a new sale/offer but looks like Market is cleaning house 08-19-2016.

Items now marked as Limited Edition:
    Nature
    Cupid Cow - 35Gems
    Cupid Sheep - 65Gems
    Glimmeregg Chick - 40Gems
    Bunny Puppy - 200Gems
    (Oddly enough, Glimmeregg bunny not flagged though)

Fireworks Skunkupine - 280Gems
    Fireworks Manticore - 400Gems

Black Frenchie - 150Gems
    Siamese Kitten - 150Gems
    (Don't remember if these were there before or not, but they're marked now lol)

Deco
    Valentine Teddy - 10Gems
    (Rose Vase not flagged)

(Bunny Basket not flagged)
    (Bunny Burrow not flagged)

Liberty Planter - 100Gems
    Liberty Torch - 120Gems
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-19-16 at 04:54 PM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I disagree - since the fix went through, the golden items drop daily and there is a good spread of the 3 of them along with a few other goodies...

yes you do need gold items to upgrade some buildings to L6, but they will come in handy to get additional gems through the exchange as well for some players.
    I've had the golden mine for 4 days and have received 2 nuggets, 1 egg, and 1 Apple. Very happy with this item.

I got golden arch and golden apple from golden mine today

It's probably just me....but since the golden mine has been in the market, my regular mines gold veins have dried up. (I used to get one or two per week, checking all 4 mines faithfully and mostly stayed maxed. Golden apple drops are practically non-existent from day one. And golden eggs have been maxed forever.)

So I splurged with gems I've been hoarding for ages and got the golden mine. I figure we will be needing the nuggets for the recent level 6 upgrades. And I would be happy to do the golden trades for gems once I get some apples.

Of course, now I need a gem sale, in case something good comes along (sure do wish I could return the bait shop and egg non-forge!)....the offer I have right now is a few minutes of unlimited energy with gems at regular price. :-/

As often happens, post about it and it changes. Lol. Just got a gold nugget from my level 6 sparkling mine.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 08-19-16 at 09:04 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Faerie Griffin
    Info: This Griffin is joining in on the magical, faerie fun!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: Coins, ?
    Timer: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Speed-up: 16 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208

Can someone confirm the drops & timer? Also someone with a nice inventory pic?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    Golden mine? Where do I find it?....Found it! Under decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxvan View Post
    Golden mine? Where do I find it?
    Note the highlighted area 😉

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It's probably just me....but since the golden mine has been in the market, my regular mines gold veins have dried up. (I used to get one or two per week, checking all 4 mines faithfully and mostly stayed maxed. Golden apple drops are practically non-existent from day one. And golden eggs have been maxed forever.)

So I splurged with gems I've been hoarding for ages and got the golden mine. I figure we will be needing the nuggets for the recent level 6 upgrades. And I would be happy to do the golden trades for gems once I get some apples.

Of course, now I need a gem sale, in case something good comes along (sure do wish I could return the bait shop and egg non-forge!)....the offer I have right now is a few minutes of unlimited energy with gems at regular price. :-/

As often happens, post about it and it changes. Lol. Just got a gold nugget from my level 6 sparkling mine.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    Thanks! I'll go for it anyway! I never get maxed on gold anything. I am level 50 and have been playing for years. When there is nothing much going on in CS, I have several other games that are very active and concentrate there.

Rhino Keeper
    I have new spellbound bundle on offer.

Fashion Designer
    tongue in cheek... got a golden nugget from the golden mine today!

when I bought gems for the new flower I had enough left for another, alas you can only buy one spelbound flower. hopefully they refresh with new items soon so I'm saving gems. I could get the mine cart but its pretty small...

also what's the point of the golden arch and statue and gold piles having drops??? they give nothing but coins.