Page 145 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    Last time when they did the Royal Trade event, did players get double of permits made? It says double trade tickets but wondering if it also doubles expansion or explorer permits?
    The last time, every trade timer was cut in half and we received double the trade tickets only - the rest of the trade drops remained the same.

Fashion Designer
    Wow I'm so excited to be able to add a few more alis to my herd.
    I hope they release some new expansions as well, especially with discounted prices

Does anyone know if the flower power ali is capable of 100 energy drop? I know that faerie alis can only drop 40 energy max and I don't like them that much.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Wow I'm so excited to be able to add a few more alis to my herd.
    I hope they release some new expansions as well, especially with discounted prices

Does anyone know if the flower power ali is capable of 100 energy drop? I know that faerie alis can only drop 40 energy max and I don't like them that much.
    I've gotten 100 from not only both the Faerie and the Flower Power Alis before but all my Alis have dropped it at least once. A while back, myself and another player charted our energy drops for a few months so it's within recent memory that we went through the drops with a fine toothed comb.

I very well may be wrong but I always thought that all Daily Alis have the chance (even if it's ultra rare) of dropping energy in 40, 50, 100 increments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've gotten 100 from not only both the Faerie and the Flower Power Alis before but all my Alis have dropped it at least once. A while back, myself and another player charted our energy drops for a few months so it's within recent memory that we went through the drops with a fine toothed comb.

I very well may be wrong but I always thought that all Daily Alis have the chance (even if it's ultra rare) of dropping energy in 40, 50, 100 increments.
    Thanks for your reply. From my personal experience, the following Ali's have never dropped more than 40 energy for me (they've dropped 4-10 energy with chance of 20 or 40 energy): glimmer ali, faerie Ali, rainbow Ali.

Other daily Ali's or Ali-equivalent unicorns drop 2-10 energy (some have a minimum of 4 instead of 2), with chance of 12, 20, 50, or 100. I've never seen this group drop 40 energy.

(And then there's the anemic group that include shadow wolf, faerie couple, etc. but let's not talk about them here.)

So I thought that there're 2 types of Ali's: the 40 maximum and the 100 maximum. Given the rarity of the high energy drops, I think that what I'm seeing may not be what's been programmed. I'm glad we're discussing this here because I'm totally surprised to hear that all daily Ali's can drop 100 energy.

Executive Chef
    Will the Aquatic Ali be limited to 4? Isn't that usually the case?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    From my personal experience, the following Ali's have never dropped more than 40 energy for me (they've dropped 4-10 energy with chance of 20 or 40 energy): glimmer ali, faerie Ali, rainbow Ali.

Other daily Ali's or Ali-equivalent unicorns drop 2-10 energy (some have a minimum of 4 instead of 2), with chance of 12, 20, 50, or 100. I've never seen this group drop 40 energy.

So I thought that there're 2 types of Ali's: the 40 maximum and the 100 maximum.
    So ahead of the legendary sale, I just want to put it out there that I'm 100% sure about the energy drops I've experienced in my realm. I've tracked energy drops from my Alis daily since whenever I got them, every single time, not just for a week, a month, but all the time. That means for me and maybe some others, the faerie alis are not worth as much as other Alis, if they're priced the same.

I couldn't find detailed energy drop for faerie Alis but for glimmer Alis here's a post that says they drop 40 energy max.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...licorn-changes
    (See quote from PikaSquirrel)

That said, I do not doubt AnnirasSweet when she said she received 100 energy from her faerie Alis. I've seen enough aberration with CS programming that I know what I'm experiencing may not be what others are. Like the time one player said she got double coins from boosting fellora harvesting, boy what would I give to be able to have that bug. Or the couple of times I received sword from my glimmer pearl pirate ship after S8 came out with official drops saying it's not possible (oh yes it was and I even took a picture.)

So, all in all, unless other Alis are way more pricey or I'm not allowed to buy more, faerie Alis will be my last choice.

Executive Chef
    sale and exchange has started
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Maya
    Info: Maya the Mystic. Win crowns from events to summon Maya to your realm. Purchase includes: Maya, exclusive pet, exclusive decor, exclusive trades
    What kind of trades? Anyone have this?

Rhino Keeper
    Price of "on sale" gems went up too.
    530 usually cost $13.99 usd plus tax, now it's $15.99 usd plus tax🙄😡

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Maya
    Info: Maya the Mystic. Win crowns from events to summon Maya to your realm. Purchase includes: Maya, exclusive pet, exclusive decor, exclusive trades
    What kind of trades? Anyone have this?
    Here's the link to the Maya (and other character walkers):https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...itizens-Crowns