Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm sure sales have been dismal if not almost non-existent. Hence, they're gonna push it as much as possible.

Now if that package contained 10 expansion permits (at the same price), I'm sure that bundle would be a best seller in no time!
    That's the same line of thinking I had about the bundle. Taking in to consideration that we've received at least a dozen animals in the last year from events that drop Wisp Lanterns and coins are practically everywhere, very few players would need to purchase either item in the bundle. I know the LL players may not have as many Wisp Lantern sources but still, if they really wanted to push the sales then they should've given way more permits.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's the same line of thinking I had about the bundle. Taking in to consideration that we've received at least a dozen animals in the last year from events that drop Wisp Lanterns and coins are practically everywhere, very few players would need to purchase either item in the bundle. I know the LL players may not have as many Wisp Lantern sources but still, if they really wanted to push the sales then they should've given way more permits.
    There used to be a bundle with 100 trade tickets, 10 rainbow pots and 10 energy crates.... I say "used to be" because I haven't seen it in a year at least. What a shame for S8, those were the only bundles I would buy and did so regularly whenever I had an iTunes gift card to spare.
    No Gems For Runes!