Page 82 of 212 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The requirements for the New Will crafting changes based on the Tomb level, but in your inventory they are all the same. If you buy this bundle, they will be stored as is. You can then use them for your current level.
    ok, thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The requirements for the New Will crafting changes based on the Tomb level, but in your inventory they are all the same. If you buy this bundle, they will be stored as is. You can then use them for your current level.
    I think things got really confusing with the new will being all the same thing even though each chapter took different pages to create the new will. Sadly I was pretty much at the end of collecting all of my needed materials by the time that was really figured out. It would have been easier if it was will draft 1, will draft 2, will draft 3 etc. although then you couldn't have crafted multiple to get around the 2 per level limit. It still seems pretty poorly thought out. It was very confusing for me at the beginning.

Executive Chef
    New Offers to earn free gems
    Look at top righthand of your screen
    Many choices
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Many choices
    what kind of offers? Nothing in my game. Fewer chances in fact the as my daily videos went from six a day to three a day a few days ago
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    what kind of offers? Nothing in my game. Fewer chances in fact the as my daily videos went from six a day to three a day a few days ago
    you need to upgrade the app for iOS

Rhino Keeper
    I have the latest version of the app. Nothing but videos and event offers for real money in it

- and I wish I hadn't upgraded. It resets like crazy. Keep losing drops and energy and having to restart crafts. Annoying

OK. Deleted and reinstalled the app. Got some gem offer now, but don't like it. It's all download and play some random game to level X to earn gems, most of the downloads seems to require registration. Not gonna happen. Much prefer the video adds to this.
    Last edited by plby; 11-30-17 at 08:58 PM.
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Many choices
    Is that iOS only? I'm android, nothing on my game.

Executive Chef
    Delightful offers in the new free gem offers BUT want to check opinions before I make a big mistake.

This is a movie site and says 380 free gems if you:
    "Register for free trial with your e-mail and valid creditcard details"

Giving e-mail is no problem.. I have lots of addresses without giving an important one.. BUT since I'm a dreamer with feet on the ground.. was wondering why should they ask to leave creditcard info when I'm not buying anything yet?

Are these sites reliable?
    Does S8 recommend?
    Are we protected?

Any opinions are welcome
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Delightful offers in the new free gem offers BUT want to check opinions before I make a big mistake.

This is a movie site and says 380 free gems if you:
    "Register for free trial with your e-mail and valid creditcard details"

Giving e-mail is no problem.. I have lots of addresses without giving an important one.. BUT since I'm a dreamer with feet on the ground.. was wondering why should they ask to leave creditcard info when I'm not buying anything yet?

Are these sites reliable?
    Does S8 recommend?
    Are we protected?

Any opinions are welcome
    Never, ever sign up for any free trials where you have to give a credit card.(on this game or any other)... The odds of them "cancelling" your free trial when you ask them to to prent charging the credit card are almost 0. IMHO if you have "burner" emails that are only to collect junk mail(and don't display your real identity) you can selectively do those offers safely but other than that I would just stick to watching trailers or the offers that only require you to download the app...(after you get the gems immediately delete the app in case it tries to gather more data about you from your device).
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Never, ever sign up for any free trials where you have to give a credit card.(on this game or any other)... The odds of them "cancelling" your free trial when you ask them to to prent charging the credit card are almost 0. IMHO if you have "burner" emails that are only to collect junk mail(and don't display your real identity) you can selectively do those offers safely but other than that I would just stick to watching trailers or the offers that only require you to download the app...(after you get the gems immediately delete the app in case it tries to gather more data about you from your device).
    Thank you netwiz.. wise answer as usual and thanks for instructions.
    I 'was' tempted as 380gems ain't little.. but best without them rather than an emptied creditcard a/c.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74