Page 146 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! I may just try this!

Executive Chef
    and now we can get a pet kitsunecorn
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Hello! Can anyone tell me a bit more about the Wisteria Pergola? Does it drop food items? And what's the timer? Thank you, happy shopping everyonr ❤️

There is so much going on I'm having trouble keeping up and processing it all. I am hoping someone who has purchased the new energy dropping fairy will share their drops with us. The gem price is pretty steep if her minimum drop is two energy like the newer energy droppers seem to be.

I did get a couple of daily Ali's to complete 'families' lol, but the fairie is the only other thing I'm contemplating, I've been hoarding gems since November, and would rather use them than lose them to a gem trap.

For those wondering about the Lair of Beasts, it is helpful during monster hunts (guaranteed spawns), and it's also useful for parking a beast when trying to chop rocks, etc. I recommend it.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Will the Aquatic Ali be limited to 4? Isn't that usually the case?
    I read that but why is
    It limited? Special? I can only buy
    One Alicorn and trying to decide

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieofrivendell View Post
    Hello! Can anyone tell me a bit more about the Wisteria Pergola? Does it drop food items? And what's the timer? Thank you, happy shopping everyonr ❤️
    It's deco only. I thought it dropped coins but I just pulled it from my inventory to double check and there is no timer.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    There is so much going on I'm having trouble keeping up and processing it all. I am hoping someone who has purchased the new energy dropping fairy will share their drops with us. The gem price is pretty steep if her minimum drop is two energy like the newer energy droppers seem to be.

I did get a couple of daily Ali's to complete 'families' lol, but the fairie is the only other thing I'm contemplating, I've been hoarding gems since November, and would rather use them than lose them to a gem trap.

For those wondering about the Lair of Beasts, it is helpful during monster hunts (guaranteed spawns), and it's also useful for parking a beast when trying to chop rocks, etc. I recommend it.
    I got the Valkyrie just because I passed on the Chimera and it's irked me ever since to see that blank spot in my inventory sheets. Such is the life of an OCD collector, lol. She's got the standard 22 hour timer so I'll report back in the morning what her drops are like.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the flower alicorn drop energy daily?

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieofrivendell View Post
    Wisteria Pergola is sadly deco only. For a few more gems you can get the Flower Power Gazebo that at least drops a mix of petals. Same output as a flower hedge but takes up 2x the space.
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Does the flower alicorn drop energy daily?

Trudyscandles

Yep, a daily energy drop.
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>