Page 117 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

My 1st purchase was at 250 gems.. so jump straight to own a 2nd!! )

Just spent hours trying to get enough gems without buying for the Aquatic Alicorn, only to realise it was gone already! Starting to real mad about how those of us without much real life money are being treated. It showed up late in Australia and then just disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSumo View Post
    Just spent hours trying to get enough gems without buying for the Aquatic Alicorn, only to realise it was gone already! Starting to real mad about how those of us without much real life money are being treated. It showed up late in Australia and then just disappeared.
    And I only had ONE gem left to get!

Nightclub Owner
    And I only had ONE gem left to get!
    There will be many other opportunities. They always come back.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    There will be many other opportunities. They always come back.
    That's not much good if it's only there for a couple of hours again. If I'd been at work I wouldn't have known about it at all. It should be there long enough for everyone to see it, and have a shot at least of doing the trades they need to get the gems they can't afford to buy. I'm level 45 so it's not the first time I've seen this, but it's getting much worse.

Nightclub Owner
    That's not much good if it's only there for a couple of hours again. If I'd been at work I wouldn't have known about it at all. It should be there long enough for everyone to see it, and have a shot at least of doing the trades they need to get the gems they can't afford to buy. I'm level 45 so it's not the first time I've seen this, but it's getting much worse.
    For future reference, s8 has been putting an item on sale for limited time every Monday. Even if I don't have to log in to play I always make sure to stop in and see what's on sale on Monday since it's a relatively quick sale.

While it may seem like it was too quick, this Darling Doorbuster sale every week (that lasts at least 12 hours) is much better than the way they were doing it -- with the random Flash Sale pop up that only lasted 4 hours! That was awful and most people missed the items. To prevent missing the new sales, I've set a calendar note to pop up every Monday at 2 pm EST (when the sales start for me) to remind me to check, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    when did the sale every monday start? i didnt know they did that till now.....ill check from now on but a pop up about this kinda stuff would be nice and not stupid pop ups

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This is about week 4 (ish) of the regular weekly sale. All of the sales are in this thread if you want to check back through the last dozen pages.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    when did the sale every monday start? i didnt know they did that till now.....ill check from now on but a pop up about this kinda stuff would be nice and not stupid pop ups
    When the sale starts we can see a red 'SALE' sign on our 'Market' Tab. When we tap this it shows again 'SALE' in what section. Look out for this sign and also check in the 'Gem Tab' as there also items are offered included with gems. These sales usually are limited time offers.
    Later a pop-up may appear, but not all the time in my game.

The last one did appear.. I'll include the picture
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	47384

Alot depends also if you turn off your game during the day.. when it reloads new contents may be included. So wise to reboot your game after pauses.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    I didn't know that either. The time limit of 12 hours isn't great when you live outside the US