Page 123 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Fashion Designer
    sales on my market same as last week's https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1546871

Nightclub Owner
    This week item:
    Treasure Trove - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A trove of treasure stolen from the dragons in the Pyre Caverns.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 25 gems
    Sell: 0 coins
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1547806
    Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

What are the drops?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    What are the drops?
    No clue!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    So this is a re-release from an event back in 2014. In that thread, it says:

Treasure Trove Reported Drops

Jewels, mithril, large diamond, wisp lantern, silver ore, breaded fish, sweet feast, iron ore, glimmer pitcher plant, yellow dye, large diamond, gems, fertiliser, expansion permit, hearty feast, wooden beam, grits, gems, mithril, glimmer rafflesia plant, adamant, golden egg, golden apple, golden nugget, energy, coins, faerie murmur, floral glow, simple glue, wood, bacon, red dye, fancy block, stone block, ornate beam, stone, mushroom, living wood, fur, fey crystal, energy, sap, Glimmerdust, apple, blue petal, prime cut, simple glue, dragon scale, glimmer shard, bread

*YOU'VE 8 MINUTES LEFT FROM TIME OF THIS POST BEFORE OFFER EXPIRES*

Nightclub Owner
    Today was one of those days where life got crazy and I had zero time to check in but I made a point of logging in before bed to see what today's Doorbuster was. Only to see nothing... Naturally, my next step was to check in on the sales thread and I'm saddened to see I missed the Treasure Trove. I have one in my inventory from the original event but I totally would've bought a few more. I recall getting a wide variety of great drops from them so would've enjoyed having a few more in storage for future use.

I've said it before but I'll keep saying it: S8, would it be so difficult to have the sale last longer? When you make the Doorbuster Sales so short, you're missing out on sales! I know I'm not alone in missing out as many other players are busy and what about those in parts of the world where the sale occurs during their sleep cycle?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    So this is a re-release from an event back in 2014. In that thread, it says:

Treasure Trove Reported Drops

Jewels, mithril, large diamond, wisp lantern, silver ore, breaded fish, sweet feast, iron ore, glimmer pitcher plant, yellow dye, large diamond, gems, fertiliser, expansion permit, hearty feast, wooden beam, grits, gems, mithril, glimmer rafflesia plant, adamant, golden egg, golden apple, golden nugget, energy, coins, faerie murmur, floral glow, simple glue, wood, bacon, red dye, fancy block, stone block, ornate beam, stone, mushroom, living wood, fur, fey crystal, energy, sap, Glimmerdust, apple, blue petal, prime cut, simple glue, dragon scale, glimmer shard, bread

*YOU'VE 8 MINUTES LEFT FROM TIME OF THIS POST BEFORE OFFER EXPIRES*
    So for future reference, they are the same as the rainbow pots?
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    So for future reference, they are the same as the rainbow pots?
    More than likely although we know for sure that rainbow pots drop trade tickets and expansion permits so they've had their list of drops updated to include newer materials. Don't know if these have newer items as part of their drops.

Fashion Designer
    What does the Ghost Knight drop? Is it worth the gems?

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    What does the Ghost Knight drop? Is it worth the gems?
    Ghost Knight crafted during Ivy's Cursed Costume Contest Event
    Crafted: Trade Wagon, 4 hours - 80 Ghost Tokens
    Drops: coal, silver ore, jewels, longsword, light armor, earth wisp
    Collection time: 8 hours